So Sue Me #10 Daewoo Dyl and his massive tax bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they completely lopsided or is that just me? 😖

I think they are just off center, my own teeth are like this (naturally no veneers) so I tend to notice it in other people. The middle of her two front teeth doesn't line up with the middle of her top lip.

Reactions: 4
I am surprised at her saying her old ones were “chipped” more BS I would say as I have one on a front tooth and have popped it off loads of times at night when grinding my teeth but never ever chipped. If she ate hard sweets it would pop it off not chip it. Another excuse to justify spending more €€€

Reactions: 4
Poor Sue, she did a few days work & now needs a holiday !
Looks like Dubai 🙄
Wonder is she relocating again or is it just a holiday???an opportunity to showcase all her vile PLT outfits. Mutton dressed as lamb pictures incoming.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wish kids would wise up and stop buying her tat. All they're doing is paying for her many many holidays

Reactions: 14
She’s so vulgar I hope she’s savings put away for the future !

Reactions: 3
Anyone know how much that tracksuit would be.. why would she need to source that... absolutely ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The comments under the post saying 'hardest worker' 'you work hard you deserve it' 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone know how much that tracksuit would be.. why would she need to source that... absolutely ridiculous
€1250 for the hoodie and €650 for the pants x

€1250 for the hoodie and €650 for the pants x
Whatever bout the tracksuit - the makeup on her - come off it like - caked in shite to sit on a plane for 10+ hours - piss off ! She's so bleeping pretentious it is infuriating - she should get a name change to Suzanne Notions Tackson 🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she have to wear EVERYTHING Prada or EVERYTHING Chanel??? Does she not know less is more??? She looks like she's just back from her first holiday to Turkey and picked up every designer knock off she could get her hands on 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.