SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god him and his diary… another beg for attention i honestly hate this guy so much. How are people not seeing through him?!

Reactions: 10
He’s definitely aware of this thread, he even posted a video with the caption tittle for tattle or something to that effect. Me and my partner use big hugs as a joke too lol and we sing the jack grealish song haha
I think about the jack grealish song all the time 😫😂

Reactions: 4
can people please watch his recent tiktok (day 2, funny that after we posted here about the diary thing he carried on with it), and see where he mentions never being in trouble with the police? the way he said it really freaked me out. so unnerving. and not being in trouble with the police doesn't mean you're not inappropriate or manipulative.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
can people please watch his recent tiktok (day 2, funny that after we posted here about the diary thing he carried on with it), and see where he mentions never being in trouble with the police? the way he said it really freaked me out. so unnerving. and not being in trouble with the police doesn't mean you're not inappropriate or manipulative.
I’ve just watched it. What the absolute duck? That man is quite clearly a dangerous, manipulative predator. So cocky about never being in trouble with the police… that means absolutely nothing Paul. Most of the creepy and narcissistic men I know have clean criminal records.

I just hope when people find this thread they heed the warnings to stay clear

I found that weird too! I'm not sure he said that because of the fact he likes young girls, evidently.. his ex etc and being called out on here for it. So so weird!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched it. What the absolute duck? That man is quite clearly a dangerous, manipulative predator. So cocky about never being in trouble with the police… that means absolutely nothing Paul. Most of the creepy and narcissistic men I know have clean criminal records.

I just hope when people find this thread they heed the warnings to stay clear
I found it super disturbing. the way he brought it up, the way he said it... god. I don't know, just huge red flags. being so defensive is not a good look. all the men who have been predatory or straight up abusive to me have clean criminal records too - it is not a marker of anything. also I find it distasteful that he mentions that with all of the news right now involving the police and predatory men in the uk. just very, very odd. I'm glad you found it weird too, I thought I was overthinking.

Reactions: 7
He keeps saying he can't focus and can't adult, how about not spending your entire day and night on tiktok then? I'm not against apps or social media but as a single girl, that is such a turn off for me in a man nevermind everything else he brings to the table 🤣. Creeper.

Reactions: 8
He's online... I have another account - i blocked him on my main one... Anyway he's online so he clearly ent working. He spends his days making tiktoks and going on live! Iv just seen one of his vids where his put "I cant wait for somebody to feel this way about me again" and someones commented "you might as well have just written 'give me attention'" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: & obviously he did a video about it. Like mate, don't you have hobbies? Kids to visit? Money to earn? All he seems to talk about is finding a girlfriend. Like, imagine being 40+, desperate for a relationship. You need to be happy within yourself before your happy in a relationship & you're obviously not happy with yourself with your "daily diary" so why the hell you want a girlfriend? She cant fix you!

He's defo a wrongun, he just ent got caught or the girls just havent reported him.

I found it super disturbing. the way he brought it up, the way he said it... god. I don't know, just huge red flags. being so defensive is not a good look. all the men who have been predatory or straight up abusive to me have clean criminal records too - it is not a marker of anything. also I find it distasteful that he mentions that with all of the news right now involving the police and predatory men in the uk. just very, very odd. I'm glad you found it weird too, I thought I was overthinking.
He's obviously been reading here as he's been called a predator before with his attraction to girls in their late teens early 20s & him being 40+

I thought the exact same thing as you. The way he said it got my back up. What a strange thing to boast about when you've done nothing wrong

Omg I can’t finally post on here. Okay. I’ve been watching Paul for a while now. At first I thought he was a happy go lucky kinda guy. I quite liked him. That didn’t last long at all. I have my boyfriend in my profile pic and everytime I said something on his live his tone towards me was bitter for. I reason - unlike his tone towards only girl profile pictures. That I quickly clocked on to.
since then every time I’ve ever gone against something that he’s said - he’s been so rude to me and I was muted. It’s like no one can question him or have an opinion. For example - I asked him what exactly he does in health care and he told me to not be nosy. (Erm don’t you put your LIFE son TT paul? People are going to ask you things)
As for the constant “I work in health care” & he rolls his eyes when someone asks - he is a receptionist. Care worker at most. But he currently is off sick.
His mods are on a different planter. They are strange & cult like. Either young teens or stay at home single mums. I always wondered how they managed to be on his lives (which is allll the time) moderating every single live he comes on to do.
He said today “I don’t like men - they bore me” well Paul men don’t like you either because you’re a weirdo who likes young girls. I have Also noticed he does the whole “oh ****** you aren’t following me, why aren’t you following me???” (In a needy baby voice) To girls that are clearly still in school because he just sees them pop up on his live to say “hi” (he definitely has a type)
There’s soooo much I could rant about this guy. He’s a dangerous manipulator. I wonder if his ex Jas has seen this thread? I imagine if you was in a relationship with him he’d be super possessive, needy, needing constant reassurance, call you 20x a day, want “cuggles” all the time & tbh probably keep you locked in a cupboard.
(And breathe) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s on live again atm (when isn’t he) and someone just asked if he would date a 21 year old and his answer was “no I would be too hyper for a 21 year old”. Then they asked again saying they are almost 22 and he gave the same response about being too hyper for them. What a strange response?? NO PAUL YOU ARE TOO OLD FOR THEM. NOT TOO ‘HYPER’ - TOO OLD!

also who says hyper beyond the age of 12

• Haha
Wouldn’t it be the best scandal ever if his ex (baby mama) came out and told everyone what he was really like🤣

Reactions: 6
He’s on live again atm (when isn’t he) and someone just asked if he would date a 21 year old and his answer was “no I would be too hyper for a 21 year old”. Then they asked again saying they are almost 22 and he gave the same response about being too hyper for them. What a strange response?? NO PAUL YOU ARE TOO OLD FOR THEM. NOT TOO ‘HYPER’ - TOO OLD!

also who says hyper beyond the age of 12
Too hyper for a 21yr old.. so he wouldnt be too hyper for say an actual child? Honestly he does not pick his words right.

Reactions: 2
I just went on his live on my secret account and asked some questions which obv he replied to as I had a selfie as my profile pics but then I asked 3 times if he ever replies to dm’s and he avoided it. Probably wants me to find out for myself and dm him🥴

Reactions: 1
I just went on his live on my secret account and asked some questions which obv he replied to as I had a selfie as my profile pics but then I asked 3 times if he ever replies to dm’s and he avoided it. Probably wants me to find out for myself and dm him🥴
Someone added him on insta.. a young girl obvs.

Reactions: 1
I find it very odd that he gives out snippets of his life then when someone asks a question about it he does that weird smile or completely avoids it. For example. He will say something like “oh I’ve had some great news today” and then won’t say what it is. He’s as bad as people on face book writing half a status. He does it for attention. I’m glad he was sacked from his job. I work in health care and of definitely be reporting him for his predatory behaviour. Wonder if he’s still leaving Gloucester because every one knows he preys on young girls and vulnerable single mums?

Reactions: 2
What is with this (even worse) Dick Van Dyke ‘Mary Poppins’ cockney accent that he is currently doing?

I commented on his diary day 2 and he deleted it! I said something along the lines of - how can you talk complain about people watching you when you post videos and on lives every day... because he said stuff like "oh im so happy but i cant say why because people watch me.. Surely the logical explanation to that is to get off tik tok ffs!

Reactions: 3
I commented on his diary day 2 and he deleted it! I said something along the lines of - how can you talk complain about people watching you when you post videos and on lives every day... because he said stuff like "oh im so happy but i cant say why because people watch me.. Surely the logical explanation to that is to get off tik tok ffs!
It’s such a weird thing when he does that. He must spend all day deleting comments off his page because they’re all beggy thirsty ones from women where as only a month ago he got so many negative (albeit funny and often truthful) comments on his videos! He must spend all his time deleting them. I posted a comment on his diary one saying “you’ll always get internet trolls. There’s nothing that you’re going to say that will change that. Either get thicker skin, go private or come off tt!” And he deleted it. You cannot have an opinion on any of his videos. Oh wait. Apparently that just makes me “boring” 😂😂. He said in his live the other week he gets noticed all the times because he’s “famous and amazing” I was sick in my mouth.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.