SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just asked him on his live if its true that he booked the air bnb the other week to meet a 22 year old, he got madddd, he said he did meet with a 22 year old but she's his best friend?? then he blocked me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just asked him on his live if its true that he booked the air bnb the other week to meet a 22 year old, he got madddd, he said he did meet with a 22 year old but she's his best friend?? then he blocked me 😂
omg. he is an absolute mess. i really hope people realise what a toxic and manipulative person Paul is.

Reactions: 8
i’m back with another rant, because im sat here having a break from cleaning and OH i’ve got time today…

:poop: does anyone else find it awful that he posted the tiktok alluding to masturbation, and then the next was about the love he has for his son? i find the mix of ‘nice guy’ content and ‘single man’ content really odd. i find the whole thing odd, to be honest
:poop: if he WAS just friends with that 22 year old girl, he wouldn’t be alluding to her as ‘a special lady’ or walking ‘someone’ home. he’d just say oh my friend _____. i really don’t like the whole trying to be all secretive thing when we all know he wants to be asked about these ‘ladies’
:poop: as someone who has experienced manipulative and predatory men in past relationships, especially when i was really young and vulnerable, i don’t find it right at all that paul goes live with such young girls and talking about their relationships, all in a weird flirty patronising defensive tone. i know you think ‘they make their own decisions’ paul, but you are in the position of power in that exchange and should know better. it’s inappropriate to say the least
:poop: and lastly, paul - you keep making these ‘i’m just a 41 year old guy having fun and trying to make people smile’ videos in response to criticism you receive, but that’s not what we’re criticising. it’s the stuff with young girls. the bullying of others by you and your mods even though you preach ‘be kind’. it’s everything else. not the silly dancing, that’s the least important thing here

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He pretty much blanked his kid who had came to see him to chat to strangers and young girls on tiktok... the blokes a freak.. He thinks there's nothing wrong with the way he is either - blaming ADHD... mate, what the hell does a 41 yr old bloke have in common with a girl in her early 20s? I'll tell you what... Nothing. Nothing at all. You are at completely different levels in life. All I see, from my point of view is a man who desperately wants to be liked by everyone, gets pissed if he's not and craves that power & control.

Reactions: 10
He pretty much blanked his kid who had came to see him to chat to strangers and young girls on tiktok... the blokes a freak.. He thinks there's nothing wrong with the way he is either - blaming ADHD... mate, what the hell does a 41 yr old bloke have in common with a girl in her early 20s? I'll tell you what... Nothing. Nothing at all. You are at completely different levels in life. All I see, from my point of view is a man who desperately wants to be liked by everyone, gets pissed if he's not and craves that power & control.
i completely agree. and you’re so right about his son too - not cool to visit your dad and he’s just stuck on tiktok. i’ve felt so awkward when his son has tried to make conversation and paul’s replying while still interacting and staring at messages on his screen. not right at all. and again, i know he’d say ‘my son doesn’t mind’ but i can guarantee he does.

also the adhd thing is so true. it’s nothing to do with that and like anyone would use that as an insult anyway. it’s the predatory behaviour!!!

Reactions: 4
If I was the boy's mom, I wouldnt allow sleepovers. I mean yeah go out for the day and have fun but whats the point having him overnight if your gonna ignore him to chat to young girls on tiktok? He'd have more fun in his bedroom, gaming with his mates.

Reactions: 7
I’ve found my people 🙌
So glad this thread exists.
Been following for ages - in fact ‘big hugs’ has become part of my vocabulary (as a joke)
Defo get massive red flags. When he went all weird and wouldn’t talk about his work / son / seemed unemployed and said he was walking to Chester I was genuinely concerned that he was having a MH crisis. The walking to Chester thing is like something I’d do as part of a manic episode. But it never happened although he did the sleeping in a field thing which is also very odd.

When he went weird and said he wouldn’t talk about work etc do you think that’s cos he found his tattle thread?

I think he’s defo not working anymore. Who else goes live in the middle of the day? Or even 8 in the morning sometimes

I was going to ask if he had said anything about his job. He’s live all the time. He can’t possibly be working

I’ve found my people 🙌
So glad this thread exists.
Been following for ages - in fact ‘big hugs’ has become part of my vocabulary (as a joke)
Defo get massive red flags. When he went all weird and wouldn’t talk about his work / son / seemed unemployed and said he was walking to Chester I was genuinely concerned that he was having a MH crisis. The walking to Chester thing is like something I’d do as part of a manic episode. But it never happened although he did the sleeping in a field thing which is also very odd.

When he went weird and said he wouldn’t talk about work etc do you think that’s cos he found his tattle thread?
He’s definitely aware of this thread, he even posted a video with the caption tittle for tattle or something to that effect. Me and my partner use big hugs as a joke too lol and we sing the jack grealish song haha

Reactions: 3
How do I stop this absolute gif from popping up on my fyp? Every time i go on there, he pops up with his annoying face, begging attention & chatting absolute balls… please help me!

Reactions: 3
He's back to being down and wanting sympathy again.. :sleep::sleep:
it’s a constant cycle with him. and he started doing this ‘daily check in’ thing but then only did it for one day and didn’t mention it again. literally everything this man does is for attention and sympathy. everything. it’s just pretty manipulative at this point.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.