SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew just casually scrolling through who he follows on insta & it’s actually vile. One of the bios says
Got banned for being too naughty so starting again 🤢
One of the first ones that came up when I had a look was an 18 year old girl who was solely posting underwear pics. I want to know how he's finding all these girls profiles to follow them in the first place? They're not big content creators, just smallish accounts which kind of makes it even more sinister to me.

He’s following astrid wett… are we going to get the collab nobody wanted
She likes to exploit autistic men for views so she's clearly morally corrupt enough to do it.

Reactions: 9
He follows me on Insta hamlets…sadly im not George Ezra though :(.

Please delete if ive doxxed myself. I could be any one on that big list👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He follows me on Insta hamlets…sadly im not George Ezra though :(.

Please delete if ive doxxed myself. I could be any one on that big list👀
Genuinely frightened to follow him in case he follows me back and I only have my personal account so don't want him to actually put his pervy little eyes on me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Genuinely frightened to follow him in case he follows me back and I only have my personal account so don't want him to actually put his pervy little eyes on me 🤢
I keep thinking this, Paul you can keep your pisshole eyes to yourself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
wish i wasn’t blocked on insta. i’m sorry for calling you a n in the comments paul, can you unblock me now would love a gander, i can show you some toe cleavage if that will cement the deal x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was one of the elite for a short time, used to kid on i was his pal until 1 day i discovered he had blocked me on it and tik tok for no reason so now i need to fly under the radar 😂😂

Reactions: 4
There another person on TikTok i want to make a thread on but don't know how! His can I do this?! Filip ford.

wish i wasn’t blocked on insta. i’m sorry for calling you a n in the comments paul, can you unblock me now would love a gander, i can show you some toe cleavage if that will cement the deal x
522AE29D-C5C9-4888-A2AD-4E379591AE0C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel this. I drunk messaged him months back calling him scum and got an instant block 😢 gbnf

• Haha
  • Sad
I got blocked from his insta a while back and pretty gutted I'll miss out on his sweary lives and black and white photos of lamposts and stuff.

Wonder if he's watched the four part mini series about him yet. How long until his new meltdown..

I can't wait till he goes private again because I have a little plan brewing 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys remember when he took a football to a park for ages Just a little memory I have 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.