SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he said he got that info from Cameo tho! No idea how that many would pay for him to talk tit at them but if he's not lying about that he's doing pretty well out of it! Maybe prices were alot lower at some point so the 17500 is highest possible
I wonder if that number deals with requests or completed cameo? Since he must reject a ton of them.

Reactions: 6
i hate when he reads something that he obviously understands but doesnt want to get into answering, goes quiet then goes "....EH?"

Reactions: 21
Sooo tempted to subscribe but can’t bear to give money to him or tiktok.

Reactions: 7
he keeps coughing, bet he's walking around spreading covid like the public menace he is

• Haha
also did anyone catch him read the bio of that girl and say something along the lines of "nineteen and a dancer? if youre a dancer follow me"

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Been on a work call (ugh team in aus) what’s happened can anyone fill me in pls

My god he’s smashed

Reactions: 1
Imagine (which is probably true) that these people aren’t even filming him and he’s just filming them.
SHOW IT THEN PAUL

Reactions: 3
I accidentally followed him from the live and he read out my name thanking me for the follow 😭😭 that’s it I’m changing my name he’s ruined it for me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine (which is probably true) that these people aren’t even filming him and he’s just filming them.
SHOW IT THEN PAUL
i think of it like how sophie said he constantly thought people were recognising him and he would get all giddy except this time he thinks people are recording him when they are just on their phones

• Haha
On his photography live last week he said “you don’t even need to ask people to take photos of them”

Reactions: 9
Sooo tempted to subscribe but can’t bear to give money to him or tiktok.
Get drunk, that's how I accidentally ended up subscribing and then forgot until he was live tonight (Sarah - not my real TT account). I hate myself but seeing him almost read that out and catch himself was almost worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was extremely boring, I left halfway through. Couldn't be bothered just watching him thanking people for roses.

Reactions: 5
Is the clown wearing Vans platforms AND a heel lift, do Vans make hi- tops.@livelaughlobotomy?
Look at where his ankles are bending. Unless he's got ankles half way up his shins he's got lifts in 🤣

I follow two threads mainly, this one and Eden Harvey who’s bf wears shoe boosters. Never thought I’d see a Booster Heel crossover on here tbh
I'm loving it haha 😄

I missed a live :(
Yeah I started screen recording but I lost the will. He was being especially irritating last night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just seen the Big Ben video. He's so insecure it's unreal, has no personality of his own so he uses voices as a cover for confidence, it's so awful to watch.

Btw dad jokes are only funny when you qualify as a dad babs xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Him and toephie appear to be split up again from the call begging last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.