SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to check out I can only take so much. Please note down any key absurdities for all the AGENTS OF TRAUMA remaining

Reactions: 4
I’ve had to check out I can only take so much. Please note down any key absurdities for all the AGENTS OF TRAUMA remaining
Same. He’s actually causing me a headache. Like he’s done bleeping speed. I’m not able for him tonight 😂

Reactions: 5
Just noting this monstrous anecdote for the people not watching

he’s talking to someone on WhatsApp, or whatever absurd situation you wanna call his replying to stuff - he’s saying he will call them tomorrow and fix their issues, he won’t make a tok tok all day he will concentrate on them. He’s such a bleeping despicable love bomber it is horrendous. He said it all in a comedy bizarre not funny accent but literally that is what he said. Guarantee it’s someone he’s never met. Imagine PAUL trying to fix your problems 😂😂
Jim’ll fix it 😂😂

• Haha
Same. He’s actually causing me a headache. Like he’s done bleeping speed. I’m not able for him tonight 😂
An AGENT OF TRAUMA can only do so much. Lucky we can share the burden. I’m sorry but that username has made my night and he even read it out loud. We literally are agents of trauma.

• Haha
He said hes done around 700 cameos and they're currently 30 euro (25/26 pounds).. I know they haven't always been that expensive but jesus that's still a fair chunk of money he's made from it 😳😳

ETA: 700 x £25 is £17,500

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
He said hes done around 700 cameos and they're currently 30 euro (25/26 pounds).. I know they haven't always been that expensive but jesus that's still a fair chunk of money he's made from it 😳😳
I would divide that number by 3 to be fair.

Reactions: 7
He's got some nerve complaining about the behaviour of men. The man has zero self awareness!

Reactions: 6
I forgot I’ve got my sub I’m just waiting for my moment

Paul talking about misogyny is weird, I keep getting that clip of him saying "Boo needs some tissues" over and over in my head. The prick.

Reactions: 12
I would divide that number by 3 to be fair.
I think he said he got that info from Cameo tho! No idea how that many would pay for him to talk tit at them but if he's not lying about that he's doing pretty well out of it! Maybe prices were alot lower at some point so the 17500 is highest possible

Reactions: 2
‘madam you owe me a phone call’ she owes you nothing paul. 100% a ‘where’s my hug’ guy

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.