Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blunderwoman

I used to pretend to arse lick NR and the other dickheads who thought they owned this thread because everyone else seemed to be doing it 😩 when in reality I couldn’t stand any of them 😷 please forgive me😷

I’ve been here since thread 1 and it’s defo been better since they’ve all fucked off.

Love this Hamily 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Hakes

THAT FUCKING FILTER HE USES ENDS ME. The bright blue eyes and the peachy skin and blusher. WE KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE PAUL. WE SAW YOUR ACTUAL RED HUE ON THE PODCAST. And your beady little eyes. Dial down the filter ya cock.

• Haha

Mumofthree123

“I need to grow up and act fast” you’re 42 mate 😂😂

also that apology type video is definitely scripted. What is bizzare is that even when he’s talking about something serious like an “apology” he’s still posing to the camera 🤯

Babyboos5

Chatty Member
Having a rare child free day with my husband today and I filled him in on the latest with Pool and Jeff, he was baffled, "Who's toephie? Is she a new character? What's wrong with her feet?" Safe to say we got a cuppa and I showed him the last 2 threads photos included and he thoroughly enjoyed himself. Shocked, but enjoyed himself.
I love that couples bond over Paul’s weird antics

• Haha

Mlem

Chatty Member
Snapshoteye/BeautyBeyondthe_Eye #45 Paul and your nan sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g

• Haha

donutmakemeangry

I don't know if I'm losing the plot but it just came to mind how his shitty nut advert was only up for 17 minutes🤣🤣🤣 just burst out laughing over it!

• Haha

Boopsss

I do the same with my boyfriend, I’ll go “do you wanna know what the tiktok n has done now?” and he’ll go “aye go on” and we have a right little laugh 🥰
My husband just goes "how's Billy bear?" 🤣🤣

• Haha

AffLink

I have worked (for 15 years) with children who have life limiting illnesses and complex health issues.. with children on THEIR LITERAL DEATH BEDs. And I still haven't felt compelled to kiss them.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
So many people on tiktok calling Sophie Toe-phie. She is never going to be come back from this.

And that my friends, is Karma for being a noncio supporter 😂😂

• Haha
I've just watched the new tik tok and boyo does he look angry, the red stripe is practically glowing in this! The irony of him calling us gross and disgusting etc. If he was genuinely serious that his words has been misconstrued he would reach out to someone like Maddy personally and have a proper sit down conversation to try and explain his side of the story. But no, he makes a passive-aggressive tik tok making everyone else to be twisting his words? The proof is in the screen recording Babs, that doesn't lie!

witchescharmbracelet

The empath in me just started to feel a bit sorry for him, can someone give me a virtual slap please?
I sometimes find myself feeling sorry for him, then I remember all the shitty things he's done and the fact he brings all the negative comments etc on himself. He's a piece of shit. Anyone that says 'I'm a nice person' generally isn't.

EDIT...

Christ. He's posted again trying to defend himself instead of shutting up. The man is a fucking moron.

Last edited:
I know its been spoken about before but I had some spare time this morning and just read through thread 31, 32 and 33 and woooooow. I was just a lurker back then, too scared to comment because some users seemed very "mean girl". I remember parts of it but couldn't remember how everything went down and my god!!! I can't believe the difference in the threads now compared to back then. I feel like everyone's so nice to eachother now even when we voice concerns or differences. I for one have enjoyed this little group, you've had me creased, silent laughing during night feeds, kept me company when it's felt quite lonely while the husbands at work and kept me well in the loop regarding all of Paul's shenanigans. Thanks little hamlets, what a fab little group this is 🧡🧡🧡
I 100% agree, no one's snarky anymore. If we have a difference of opinion it's talked about sensibly and I genuinely feel like you're all my little mates 🥺 You all never fail to make me laugh. So glad the mean girls left 🥰

• Heart