Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squittel

VIP Member
Pool hun, you don’t get to become a feminist after being a grown man and sleeping with 16 year olds.

Reactions: 18

Hakes

Ok so apart from the weird insistence upon kissing patients which you have all covered wonderfully, him starting off his woe is me instagram stories by saying 'I'm the best at pretending to be happy when I'm not'. What. What. WHAT. Sir you are the WORST at hiding your rage and moods that fluctuate based on whether Tophie has text you or not. Genuinely never seen someone worse at covering up the simmering rage that burns through them daily. What a fucking claim for him to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hbeau93

VIP Member
His new video is so sad because he actually has no friends or anything to go places with.... I would feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a raging fucking cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Babyboos5

Chatty Member
Had a call from Boo earlier (I asked if I could say this and she said yes) someone came on her live earlier saying they where Paul with Boo’s old and last name as their username 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry

sortyabeardoutpaul

I'm struggling with Paul. When he is posting I get so irritated by him, but when he deletes his accounts for a few days I start to miss the feeling of disgust and hatred.

• Haha

shireshaw

Why is this the hill he’s willing to die on?

like why is he so insistent on kissing patients in a formal care setting? I don’t understand it. Is he trying to prove age doesn’t matter and he’s just a pervert everywhere?

Frogstomper

His latest TikTok is gross to be honest. He had no idea what it takes to be a professional carer. None.

user726

VIP Member
I think the worst thing about his recent tiktok about the kissing of patients is it wasn’t like a ‘if they ask for a kiss, I’ll give them a kiss on the cheek’ he literally said ‘I WILL’ like that’s so fucking creepy mate

Hbeau93

VIP Member
We need one more square for bath fart 😂😂😂
On our last date night I got incredibly drunk and forced my boyfriend to listen to the voice note of the bath fart and literally we were both pissed as farts in a pub laughing our little drunk tits off at him sending that to someone
Ah it was a Good time to be alive

I’m actually fairly shocked that he ate the nuts… I didn’t think he ate anything other than smiley faces and chicken dippers
No he does indulge in a spaghetti cawbanowa occasionally

• Haha

Mushy

:mad:Oh this delusional cunt thinks he can do 'caring about women'. Whilst ignoring the opinions and advice of hundreds/thousands of women about how he makes women feel and how his actions are harmful and worrying. Whilst targeting boo who was telling him how his actions and behaviour towards young women make us feel. Whilst having such a tone deaf and adamant stance towards his actions that he declares he has NEVER done anything wrong

Hes a completely lost cause.

And the video, what help is you plugging your ears going to do for the problem, dimwit????? Oh, same as usual actually: *lalalala not listening!*

Luckily with this video he just looks even worse to his viewers, he thinks everyone is as thick as he is, but they really are not.

• Heart

swansea1992

He said he turned down 9 other brand deals this morning on his live, will he attempt to go back to them

• Haha

shandashandashanda

Howling at the fact that he still has that filter on for his ‘apology’ video, his face is made up of entirely primary colours 😂 the red stripe is glowing like the runway at Heathrow airport

• Haha