Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NParker

Chatty Member
The comedy is, he said the ad had to be approved by both Tik Tok and the company. So they approved the fact that he spoke in his comedy macho voice, mispronounced the brand name throughout and didn't show the front of the packet.

They seem as inept as he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

gurlbye

Chatty Member
I used to pretend to arse lick NR and the other dickheads who thought they owned this thread because everyone else seemed to be doing it 😩 when in reality I couldn’t stand any of them 😷 please forgive me😷

I’ve been here since thread 1 and it’s defo been better since they’ve all fucked off.

Love this Hamily 😍
I got somehow added to the ogs discord chat and got blocked for being mean to the mean girls

• Haha

pool noodle

He well and truly believes that he’s done nothing wrong and it’s so alarming 🥴 keeps banging on about how he wants to treat his service users like “human beings”. If the only way you know how to do that paul is by physical affection then jesus christ you are the worst carer in the world. In fact you don’t even deserve to be called a carer. You’re a disgrace. You don’t have to kiss someone to make them feel human or to make them feel cared for you fucking creepy cunt. To think this man TRAINED other staff too, fella deserves to be locked up

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Hahahahaha the brand work was for nuts 😂😂😂

he likes the caramelised onion… they were salted caramel

he says nutpick throughout. It’s nutspick

what’s that voice he’s putting on?

SMH

the comments have already started on their Instagram page 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wrathlonix

“Treat them how you’d want to be treated”
Well you thick c*nt, I wouldn’t want random crusty strangers touching me or kissing me (air kiss or not)!

issavibe

Regarding his latest video - whoever out there who has a recording of the video he did where he body shamed a woman (went over to her house and when he was going “down there” he got the “worst smell” and got out of there as quick as he could) and stitch it

Honestly this prick spouts such shit and thinks we don’t remember when he contradicts himself. This way of thinking is ruining society huh Paul you absolute c u next Tuesday.

Boopsss

View attachment 1530482
View attachment 1530483

is this girl taking the piss genuine question? Her 11.1k likes or gifts?!? And another ponce in her bio?!? Is she trying to be Tophie 2.0?
She's in some sort of facility and has made videos showing shes sectioned. I'm not sure on her mental state but Paul's getting arsey because she's gifting him yet made videos about him but he can see shes been sectioned so I don't know why he's interacting or accepting the hundreds of gifts from her

• Wow
Reactions: 16

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I think we all agree this thread is just full of brilliant people 🥰 the plastics made this place toxic. I’m glad I stuck around you lot make my day

big hugs to you all

hi x

• Heart
Welp he’s trying to gaslight the majority as being disgusting and inappropriate, we saw this coming a mile off 😒. He needs to do himself a favour and leave the internet quietly. And how dare he accuse people who have to put their loved ones into care of not giving a shit because they don’t want them to be hugged and kissed. Beyond fuming at this toad 😡

• Heart