Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
Paul begging for cameos again. Maybe you shouldn’t have quit your job so soon babs x

• Haha
Reactions: 20

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Isit the same ogs we are on about then? When we both got banned and banished by the nurse and her piggies 😭
I knew I didn’t like her when she was giving it the biggun by giving him loads of shit on his live, whilst literally sitting opposite him at the train station 🤣

Don’t get me started on when she got a new account and her disciples treated her like she was Jesus who had been resurrected

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Pazuzu666

I've been here since thread one and this is the first time I've felt we could actually be witnessing the end of the car crash that is that grooming N once 🖤🖤

Nijinsky_92

Chatty Member
I've been a carer for 12+ years and have 'kissed' one patient on the cheek whilst we had a hug. I had cared for her for years, we had built a great rapport. She was on her death bed and unfortunately passed away a few hours after.
Even still sometimes I question if I was completely inappropriate in that moment, so for Paul to just be throwing them around to anyone and everyone gives me the absolute creeps!
If that was my family member I would be questioning him tbh

• Heart

Bandersnatch

His eyes look particularly ball-sacky today don't they?!

Yesterday he started his tiktok with a trigger warning because he knew it would be controversial and then he started today's one saying 'I can't believe I have to make this'. Oh do fuck off, Paul. You love the drama. Watching you fuck up your own life is better than an entire series of love island.

• Haha

Boopsss

Having a rare child free day with my husband today and I filled him in on the latest with Pool and Jeff, he was baffled, "Who's toephie? Is she a new character? What's wrong with her feet?" Safe to say we got a cuppa and I showed him the last 2 threads photos included and he thoroughly enjoyed himself. Shocked, but enjoyed himself.

• Haha
  • Heart

pompom99

VIP Member
View attachment 1525505
Don’t know if anyone has mentioned it but what the fuck is going on here. Him and toephie are a match made in cabbaged feet/shoe heaven. His socks are whiter than his p.e pumps 😭🤢😂
Middle aged men who have still not found their style so dress in teenage styles gives me major ick 🤢 I know I'm not his target market, but christ on a bike just no! Waiting for the day his 'confidence' takes him to the next level of too tight ankle trousers, no socks and loafers 🙈 Being built like the side of a fiver he'll look like a cocktail stick in trousers 🤣🤣

• Haha

QueenHamlet

Feeling the absolute LOVE over the past 24 hours whilst reminiscing on the plastic’s era, Hammies.
I’m not ashamed to say everyone on this thread I love communicating with and I think are some of the funniest and most brilliant people I know, isn’t that weird to say when none of us have met?
Long live all the hamlets that stuck around & overthrew the mean girl hierarchy ❤

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
When she used to lay down the law in the TLDR, saying what we could and couldn’t do. Oh fuck off 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

witchescharmbracelet

What the actual fuck is that video
I'd say he's doing it because he knows it will get attention. He doesn't care if it's positive or negative attention. He's abhorrent, he doesn't give a fuck about his sons mental health. I can only imagine the dread he feels when his 'father' posts a new tik tok. Poor kid must get dogs abuse in school. Very sad.

Hakes

I think I'm going to be asleep by 9 at this rate but he's going to go live when I'm in bed isn't he. It will be a sniffling sob in the dark live too, my favourite ones
Literally top tier live. Where he's all angry and ranting non stop even though he's got the comments off so no one is even commenting but he still gets wound up more and more ❤. Just him sat in his cave muttering like gollum.

Just had a thought but do you remember the 'keepers of the Paul thread and all hail holy grail popular girl' saw their arse and all used to scream at people to read the wiki any time someone asked a question 😂 god, it's so much nicer now
The reversed wiki deletion was my fave moment out of all of that.

• Haha
  • Heart

mmmmomo

VIP Member
He always twists his words acting like he is innocent and we are the weirdos. Kissing patients even if you considered it not romantic is still crossing boundaries as a career he really messed up yesterday by encouraging people to kiss their patients nothing he says will revoke that

Tobodee

VIP Member
You can’t make your mind up?! Read the wiki love
😂😂😂 I’ve literally just finished reading the wiki (like I said I was going to) and I can now confirm he is a full on creep. That video of him on the live to two girls and his body language made my sick in my mouth and my fanny invert

• Haha
Reactions: 18

justlurking457

I accidentally followed him from the live and he read out my name thanking me for the follow 😭😭 that’s it I’m changing my name he’s ruined it for me

• Haha
Reactions: 18