Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

samstown4

wish i wasn’t blocked on insta. i’m sorry for calling you a n in the comments paul, can you unblock me now would love a gander, i can show you some toe cleavage if that will cement the deal x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get the impression his entire life he's felt an outsider, un cool and extremely lonely and this has fuelled his utter desperation for any human contact. If he's not trying to groom teenage girls then he's kissing and cuddling care patients. Is he that touch starved???!!! Vile!

twigglet22

he is in a cunty mood again. cannot believe my ears that he has just said to kiss a patient on the cheek to "make them feel human" that's disgusting

• Angry

MouthFullOfFangs

Remember his old care worker POV where he was just patronising. Wonder if he will do another one of him trying to snog an oldie

• Haha

twigglet22

said it once ill say it again i do not believe he is a carer .... he is definitely a kitchen hand or linen keep who oversteps their scope and interacts with residents when they shouldnt

GT86

Why is there no in-between in his head? You’re either kissing people or treating them like a number? They’re the only options as a carer?
I wouldn’t want him breathing the same air as my gran, never mind kissing it.

MouthFullOfFangs

Reminds me of the Little Britain sketch with the lad who fancies his mates nan. Like seriously why would you want to kiss someone for any other reason than that

• Haha

itskurnsstupid

I know it’s naughty reporting him. However I really feel like he’s going to get the message soon, literally anything he tries to do he will be shot straight down, that’s what we’re all here for right?

olyve123

Right

I’m being serious when I say the actions he did to “sucking on my managers” in the latest video……… I need to bleach my eyeballs

• Haha

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Paul is trying to do normal Tik Tok stuff and it's just going to lower his engagement (when he isn't buying the likes) - no one wants shite jokes and stitches Paul they want to see you behave like an arse. Get the live on lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15