Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wrathlonix

Anyone get triggered to fuck from this face he does the way I do? Like he’s holier than though and disappointed and judgy.
also that definitely wasn’t an apology about his behaviour or what he said about kissing people in his care was it.We’d never get that from ham head. It was a “sorry for being me I am who I am you guys are the ones with the problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
53E22C0C-EA8A-4364-B9A9-2E70F75E73F3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

donutmakemeangry

Hammies you've absolutely out did yourselves with the work tonight, I'd love to see what that nuts company messaged him with! Get the copters ready, it's going to get messy 🤣

• Heart

JM1234

Tell me more...salted caramel cashews...

Also
Love how you chose nuts after nut-gate last night
I’m actually fairly shocked that he ate the nuts… I didn’t think he ate anything other than smiley faces and chicken dippers

• Haha

sortyabeardoutpaul

It's not a witch hunt, we are literally responding to what you are saying. Yes you need to grow up, stop acting like a 12 year old and stop trying to date them.

Please stop using that filter, makes your lips look even more ridiculously small.

ItsOkay

he loves being a carer so much he quit to make a quick few quid on social meeedya - yeah because that makes sense

• Haha
Just scrolled his entire instagram following list

HES ABSOLUTELY VILE!!!!
There’s HUNDREDS of young girls with their OF links In their bios 👀🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
No way is he trying to defend his actions 😭 the fact he can’t seen the error in what he is doing is so alarming! He needs to be investigated by the police now.

Netflix get your cameras rolling

rosesareblue

VIP Member
GretchRen Weiners was the worst. There’s a similar character in a YouTuber thread I’m in and I don’t bother anymore. Little does she know I now have loads of info she’d kill to know but sod them. I come on here for a laugh!

Hi x

• Haha

itskurnsstupid

It really annoys me when he starts a video and pulls the camera away then back in on himself. I dunno if I’ve even explained that properly but it proper pisses me off

4yogits

VIP Member
SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 One kiss is all it takes, Fallin' in love with me, Delectable Granny, Sex Offender Hamley!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

HamburgerHelper

i used to be FRIGHTENED to post anything. No exaggeration. Sometimes I’d type a comment, re-read it 10 times and think actually na best not to post it because what if I said one word out of line 😆
I was literally the same now I drunk post on here because idc 🤣❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14