Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4yogits

VIP Member
Even listening to him hes such a detestable, arrogant condecending prick

No wonder he has zero real life friends, id have smacked the shit out him talking to someone like that

Reactions: 21

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
🙋🏼‍♀️ 'scuse me but can anyone tell me how to help him when he says, 'help me out cos I'm stupid' but he's stupid so has comments off, so I can't help him... cos he's stupid...

• Haha

aaminasx

Don’t be shy Paul, post the screenshot of when you threatened to off yourself to a 19 year old

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
I'd absolutely love to smash his little gammon head jn, cocky little shit.

FYI, this is not a threat of violence against a human but a piece of ham. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Who Knows?WhoCares?

Also, this is not me feeling sorry for Paul, but imagine having so few people around you, that you choose to spend time with someone who was laughing at you on a live with thousands of people.

It’s pathetic and exactly what he deserves

itsthedramaforme

The voice notes really debunk his theory of ‘if I had a professional studio it would be ok to take pictures’. Don’t think professional photographers sleep with their 19 year old models, do they Paul? Disgusting pervert.

smudge126

VIP Member
There must have been a box set of Ally McBeal in that hostel in Whitby. He’s watched that and now thinks he’s qualified in law.

• Haha

Heartcurrent

Wow that girl on page one sounds like a complete and total moron, hasn’t got a fucking clue. Imagine having the front to say it was 10 years ago, what when he got a teen pregnant yeah, it was 2 weeks ago when he pressured another teen into sex so what now? Fucking idiot.

He's clearly trying to catch us out and find our locations. Please don't use liveme!!
Yeah this is actually true locations are much easier to be found on there, the tour de nonce continues except he will be in touch with even more of the youth it’s fucking scary.

Gie-uz-peace

See that gravelly voice he puts on that sounds like he's got a baw hair stuck in his throat....?

THAT DOES MY FUCKING HEED IN.

• Haha
  • Sick

Dee-Dee

Omg did he actually get a police taxi AGAIN ! Can he not just jump in a cab ? He’s such a drain on humanity

vunderland

I'm sure I'll regret asking this.. but how did the "w@nks on all fours" thing come about? 🙈🤢🤣
it was my first post to any of the threads!!! I think I was the first to say it here (it's my only meaningful contribution) but it's an old joke I've heard growing up, it's usually "ya dad wanks on all fours" in the style of "ya dad sells avon" 🤣 no idea if it's a manc thing, a northern english/scottish thing or if I just grew up around weirdos hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart