Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Only just started watching the thread after months of watching this all go down on TikTok. What’s everyone’s problem with Boo?
She cosplays a family liaison officer/ Detective Constable heading the pool breach investigation

• Haha
Reactions: 19

smudge126

VIP Member
Maybe it’s important to her that people don’t just forget about it either. There’s a lot she’s probably not allowed to say, but she can still make people aware that he’s a danger and he’s still living his life as if he’s done nothing wrong.

He actually makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Gie-uz-peace

Toephie,

If that's you that's featuring in these latest Tikoks do us all a favor and take that gormless, pathetic, arsehole back to yours and fucking keep him.

May every day be as miserable as it will be
May every day be controlled by that manchild
May every day be manipulated by that pathetic excuse for a man
May every day be a living hell.
May every day involve you regretting every decision you have made regarding this prick.
May every day be enjoyed as he lovingly touches you.
May every day have one point in it where you think "What the fuck?"

You are an absolute laughing stock, the pair of you.
Oh what a shit show!

Reactions: 18

Hbeau93

VIP Member
I don't understand the whole "over 18" thing cos my 15 Yr old niece requested to follow him (as research for me lol) and he accepted her. Her age was clearly stated in her bio and is set on her Instagram so he's clearly lying 🤣 (I made her block him straight away)

• Wow

mmmmomo

VIP Member
“I never even knew who she was before she messaged me. I also never even followed her.” AND YOU SLEPT WITH HER??? Fucking hell come on Paul. What happened to “I’m a relationship guy”
Actually impressive how he completely misses the point EVERY. FUCKING. TIME there is not a single brain cell working in that big empty head of his

JM1234

I find it absolutely HILARIOUS how Paul is very quick to make a Tiktok to quash information circling on Tiktok, I.e these texts this morning etc but when it comes to making a Tiktok to address everything else that he is so very obviously guilty of, he still manages to avoid it 😂😂😂

itsthedramaforme

Another soft launch of Toephie’s hand in his new video, it’s so so embarrassing. It’s what Hollywood celebrities do before announcing they’re dating. Not unemployed, TikTok twats Toephie and Pool.

• Heart

nosey_cow

VIP Member
I’ve not even caught up on all of this. Long time lurker, first time commenter but has anyone else noticed that his sticky up tooth is getting more sticky uppy the more angry he gets?

It’s like his tooth gets a hard on, the bigger the drama.
Paul Wonks on all fours and ejaculates dust from his tooth

Pass it on.

• Haha

Hbeau93

VIP Member
I think it’s toephie
It genuinely looks like her. Only she would wear a tracksuit the colour of camel shit. I can't believe she dressed her fucking kid up in a matching shacket, I've seen it all now 😭
"What did you do today mate?"
"Awh my mum dressed me up like a known pedalo, was a laugh"
🤐🤨😐

• Haha

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
OMG on the 'credit' page there's a post of Ireland biggest podcast and they're saying he looks like iggle piggle... and I've laughed myself hoarse!!!
Screenshot_20230121_170112_Google.jpg

• Haha

purplepower

Chatty Member
So the recordings she has are him talking about his baby mum & him talking about what happened with him and Grace that night…so that’s why she’s scared of releasing them

He told Grace he had a friend who was going to be his manager - it’s defo baby mammmmmmer

monkeybutts

I’m so incredibly grossed out by him saying he didn’t know she had a care coordinator before he went and met her, it doesn’t matter anyway as she was fucking 19 years of age but he potentially did know she had mh issues before then sleeping with her, it sounds like he’s saying he didn’t know until he got there not until after he slept with her. Prick.

mmmmomo

VIP Member
Loved when Paul acted like he wore the hat to piss people off like he is one upping us when in reality he went and bought it thinking he looked good and then when he got ripped into for wearing it he pretends he bought it for that reason…which is still weird 😭

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Recap as we haven’t had one for a while!

- Paul spent Christmas at his dads (for the last time lol)
- He didn’t see his son.
- Paul then arranged to meet Grace for a photo shoot, the 19 yo OF model he met online.
They spent a few days together (2 airbnbs and 1 hotel)
- Paul goes live with Grace off camera and gets annoyed at Grace when she said she wasn’t ready to do another photo shoot
- Paul and Grace go maccies
- Paul and Grace get “attacked” by some kids in a bali.
- Paul and Grace wait for police
- Paul gets back to his dads house and has to fight the kids on his lawn so puts up cctv cameras.
- Paul’s family are sick of people turning up at the house so boot Paul out.
- Paul’s step brother confirms Paul is homeless on a Facebook community post.
- Paul’s TT account gets deleted.
- Paul says he will only come back to TT if his old account is reinstated.
- Paul makes brand new account.
- Grace then reveals she felt v uncomfortable and wanted to leave Paul in the Airbnb but couldn’t.
- Grace says that Paul had s*x with her and she was groomed.
- Paul goes to Whitby and gets chased into a pub and calls police for a lift home (aww)
- It is then revealed that quirky has been speaking to under age girls and tried to keep it private
- Boo makes herself cry and then quickly presses record to make sure she captures the perfect crying moment, to address the quirky situation
- Quirky tries to make a comeback but Boo, Shazza and Liv aren’t having it.
- Olivia puts on her PLT puffer to go and look for Paul in Donny
- Paul calls police on Olivia and she’s stopped in Spoons.

And that’s where we’re at hammys, hope I captured everything. So happy to be part of this season 🥰
My absolute favourite moment of this whole post was “Olivia puts on her PLT puffer to go and look for Paul in Donny” like she was Ant and Dec undercover talking to the camera in the middle of a shopping centre.

Didn’t he once do a video of him reading a book? I swear he was going to do a lil series ~Paul reads until you fall asleep or some bollocks hahahaha or was that just a fever dream
I’m sure that’s because some young girl told him that she’s into reading. Like when he placed the book open on a hotel room table to look like he was reading it. It’s just like how he turns into the worlds biggest Xbox fan when a young girl says she’s a gamer.

I wonder if he realises that that type of behaviour is textbook narcissistic? As they don’t have a personality of their own they adopt their prey’s likes and dislikes to appeal to them. Like a chameleon.

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
Oh he’s live and doing that fake happy act. Not fooling anyone, the bobble headed pervert.

• Haha