Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wodemaya

I’ve noticed how many of our family members and loved ones are let down by this country while everything falls into ham heads lap his male white privilege is beyond astounding and frankly I’m sick and tired of it!!
I had to report my uncle missing last week as he's vulnerable and had gone AWOL for 6 days (all fine now). It took 3 DAYS of us phoning and constant chasing up for the police to take us seriously and report him missing, but Paul just gets what, a direct line to someone with a squad car?! Absolutely sickening.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Boopsss

Sophie. Girl. Are you not embarrassed? Don't get me wrong a lot of people go back to an ex sometimes but one that's a groomer and just this month has been accused of assaulting a 19 year old vulnerable girl whilst being made homeless and his entire family wanting nothing to do with him?? Absolutely not. Not I. Not me.

Reactions: 19

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
I’m not giving that prick a single view.

Grace needs to get a therapist, get off social media and find non clout chasing friends.

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
Why the fuck does he keep saying whomp whomp? Because now that’s all my brain is saying. I feel connected and unclean.

what does everyone think Paul does after he ends a live? Wrong answers only.
I'd say he wanks on all fours whilst crying but then realised you said wrong answers only so I'll go with he phones or sees his son

• Haha

pompom99

VIP Member
It says this
So from the 18,900.00 members of a reddit forum he picks on this single girl? whats he doing going after every single person who despises him one by one? Guy is an absolute walloper, I do actually think he's had a bash to the brain at some point or is affected by alcohol as this is the kind of thinking and alkie has. Its everyone else who has the issues not the person themselves. Big hard man can only pick on wee girls like this and fellas get a dodgy cease and desist 🤣🤣

nosey_cow

VIP Member
I’ve not even caught up on all of this. Long time lurker, first time commenter but has anyone else noticed that his sticky up tooth is getting more sticky uppy the more angry he gets?

It’s like his tooth gets a hard on, the bigger the drama.

• Haha

aaminasx

Paul the people coming up to you have ‘no decorum’ and ‘no manners’ CUZ THEYRE FUCKING CHILDREN

pool noodle

Those rumours he posted are fucking pathetic and he knows it. No one cares if you went to a restaurant or not, we care that you got a 17 year old pregnant when you were in your late 20’s you gr00ming cunt

Grace doing a podcast confuses me as to what she can possibly say about the situation…

She has consistently said she is scared she will get into trouble to even speak about or release her evidence i.e screenshots and voice notes but will go on a podcast and supposedly discuss in detail her side of things?

Either the podcast itself is horrific clickbait and she will only summarise what we already know, particularly as there is a police investigation or she’s been lying about all of the above for the sake of a podcast to be released

I can’t help but feel this is a bad move on her part 😟😖

• Heart

itsthedramaforme

If you type in Paul Breach Lancaster on TikTok there are so many videos. You can genuinely see the difference in him between videos with young lads and videos with young girls. I hate him so much. How someone hasn’t tried to punch him yet I honestly don’t know, it could so easily be done with the way he wanders round.

kyotoprincess

I feel like I have to disagree with the hammies saying grace just needs to release the voice notes. I guess in her eyes, whatever she says or does is being scrutinised by thousands and thousands of people. Plus, she’s only 19. She probably is worried in the back of her mind that Pool can take legal action and turn this around on her.

I feel like I can relate to her going back and forth on wanting to speak up but being scared because this is the exact internal battle that I had when it came to speaking out against the person who abused me. I can’t imagine how much more stressful it would be to know that if I did choose to be brave and speak up that thousands of people (some of which are against me) would get to voice their opinion over it

• Heart
Like this comment saying 19 is legal then went on with her further comment wtaf
🤣😂😂 I’ve just come to a point where I don’t give a hoot what people say because some of them are so stupid they may as well have written their comments in Arabic for how little it makes sense to me. I was 15 when I was groomed by a 20 year old, I knew it was wrong and even lied to my parents about his age does that make it ok? Noooo 😂. Also now I’m in my 30s I genuinely do not think there was a difference between my mindset at 15 and 19. I will keep calling people pedalos til the day I die if they’re messing about with teenagers when they’re old enough to be their parent. PAEEEEEEDOOOOO!

• Heart

Rosie_and_Jim

He is absolutely disgusting. Why the hell would a man of his age make such vile sexual advances to a 19 year old. His behaviour, which he seems to think is acceptable, is abhorrent.