Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keke00

I can’t find it now but basically the guy was offering a discussion with him and these were his responses
His legal team and the legal route? Ie. Google and cease and desist templates off google that he can’t even be arsed filling in properly. Silly wee fucker. And you’re not famous you stripey faced ugly bastard. You’re well known for being a creepy predator. There’s a difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

kyotoprincess

Genuinely don’t understand why tiktok banned his account when he’s just been allowed to make another one and carry on with his behaviour?? Like what was the point?? Also the cease and desist he sent to that guy was a free template off google 💀 it’s literally the first page that comes up

• Haha

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Never in the history of the world has anyone been so unfunny or had such terrible patter.
I am convinced he has an ‘uncanny valley’ quality about him. Just the sheer volume of people who say he makes them uncomfortable - both men and women - is remarkable. Leaving aside the grooming behaviour (which would make anyone uncomfortable) just the mere sight of him for 5-10 seconds makes people recoil. Even people who are shown his videos with no background information re. grooming, still find him unsettling. Its very rare to have a universal reaction like that to one man. Ive certainly never seen it before. We all cant be wrong!

And another
"Back in the day they'd be getting married" also BACK IN THE DAY Romeo and Juliet were 12. Does that mean it's fine for 12 years to get married and have sex then? Get a grip. Also to be accusing someone else of fangirling 🤣 This cunt clearly doesn't have two braincells to rub together.

euphoria99

Chatty Member
Why is he saying tangfastics are his favourite sweets when he looks like eating one sour Cherry would put him in a coma

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
“I’m going on a tv show to explain the levels of bullying towards me”

LOL 😂
Can you imagine him on the This Morning couch, with his picnic jacket and little blue jeans on. Face as red as the England flag.

“Tbh Holly, I live in the weirdest world in the world. It’s a very stalked and harassed lifestyle”
Him and Phil hooking up after the show to groom teenagers 😂😂😂

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
The way he says “going down the legal side of things” makes me laugh 🤣 the fact that he doesn’t even know the actual words to use is proof he’s full of shit. Surely any solicitor would tell him what kind of legal action they’re taking 🙄

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
Is she genuinely thick as fuck? It’s a serious question. You’ve got to be the biggest simpleton going if you think this is a good idea in any way. Get that kid away from him :(

labaton

His latest TikTok only proves just how much he searches his own name and reads every thread on every site and every TikTok. Im on his tattle page and even I wasn't aware of half the stuff he had plastered on his screen. He really is obsessed with the publicity. For a man that claims to not care he puts in alot of effort.

Hi Paul.

Reactions: 21

HammyHeed

I thought that at first but She’s confirmed in the comments it’s a phone call she recorded 😬
I'm conflicted. I do want her to share the recording. Get it out there for awareness etc However I also want her to be safe and to share things in her own time without revisiting trauma so soon. She must be struggling

I just want the cunt to disappear.

aaminasx

What a disgusting bastard he is sick to my stomach

He has so much privilege it angers me especially me being a 3rd gen immigrant and hearing people shunning my grandparents/parents over accidental mistakes (no where near as bad as Paul) for example parking in the wrong spot and he gets off doing what he wants able to walk about

• Heart

Beyondridiculous

Is anyone else watching graces live right now? I’m not sure what to think!

pool has posted on his insta (I’m blocked so I can’t see!) a screenshot of texts and grace is denying it was her.

To add I do see where people are coming from with thinking she is clout chasing, but at the end of the day she is 19 and I remember being that age and I probably wouldn’t have thought things through either before going online about it 😵

Paul is 43 and I find it so strange he is still actively online embracing all this drama and pretending he’s all fine and dandy. When at the end of the day he got involved with a teen over 20 years younger than him, who definitely looks younger and there are people defending this 😳 regardless of whether it’s ’legal’ or ‘clout’ it’s not right!