Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
God people are cruel - poor kid comes on the clock app to appeal for medical advice for his swollen face (mumps) and gets told he looks like pooly 🤣😭🤣😭🤣
Screenshot_20230119_234136_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230119_234253_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
I’m so fucking envious of people who haven’t heard of this haunted Victorian ghost child.

he’s the absolute worst of Britain.

• Haha

Hbeau93

VIP Member
I know this is completely absurd but the way Boos mouth moves when she talks really irks me for some reason lol
☠

• Haha

Nijinsky_92

Chatty Member
This dickhead is just going to keep getting bigger and bigger isn't he? He's going to feel so untouchable that not one single person can interfere with him, and continue to be more and more cocky. BUT
I have faith he will be the ending of himself someday. Give him enough rope and hell hang himself

noseycow08

Chatty Member
does he realise people don’t need to ‘know him’ or ‘speak to him’ directly to be able to do research on him? How does he think fucking scientist did research on dinosaurs etc if they never spoke to the dinosaurs the fucking imbecile
It’s funny how he is defending himself in regards to the ages of people he follows but doesn’t seem to mention the actual accusations of him being a groomer or a predator or sleeping with girls young enough to be his daughter
He has the ability to NOT accept young girls following him or messaging him and put a stopped to anything going any further with someone who is too young for him what isn’t he getting
He’s old enough to be graces dad how he doesn’t realise that’s disgusting even if it’s legal is beyond me

Reactions: 17
Why does everything with Toephie seem so calculated? You don’t see her for weeks then she randomly does a live and has a stupid fringe and the next thing she’s doing Tour De Ponce with Poolio. It’s like she plans it. I don’t know why though, she doesn’t get anything positive out of it. Baffling.

Anything you like

VIP Member
I don’t get how tik tok works at all
How do people get banned for doing nothing
Yet I report an account who’s clearly a child and they write back to say no violations when they are clearly under 13 and should not have a tik tok account
Yet they let people like Cla and Paul do what they please ( ok I know they do get banned but never straight away) and that’s with mass reportings
EDIT

Wow what an ugly human being 🤢

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel sad watching quirky sob? Is there something wrong with me 🤨
It’s all crocodile tears because he can’t manipulate people into liking him and putting him centre of the Breach thing again. He’ll be back online in a few days, it’s just a desperate narc tactic when they lose control.