Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
What is it that David is failing to grasp here?

He’s sounding more and more like Paul with every single post. If TikTok is THAT bad David, and all these people are strangers that you don’t care about their opinions, why are you still on there, still sounding like Paul, still trying to say that what you did wasn’t as bad and not understanding how hypocritical you have been. He’s going to be back on the app, trying to get attention somehow, he’s just another Paul who can’t let go of the little bit of validation he got through his shite impressions.

Reactions: 17

bowlhead

I don’t like inciting violence but how this dick breath hasn’t been kicked up and down every high street he visits is beyond me 😩

Heartcurrent

i was thinking about a Pool Playlist if we can get contributions

Guns n Roses: Sweet Child o Mine
The Offspring: Why dont You get a Job
Jamiriquai: Travelling without Moving
The Sleepy Jackson: Good Dancers
Supergrass: Grace
Goldfrapp: Train
Radiohead - Creep
TLC - Creep
Fireflies - Get out of town
You Am I - You Scare Me
Nokia Mansion - J20
Michael Franti - Stay Human (includes lyric ‘skin of a lizard’)
Genocide Organ - Face of Horror
Madness - Baggy Trousers
Phats & Small - Turn Around(whats wrong with you)
Angel Olsen - GO HOME
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Strange Man
Kiddo K - Illegal Love
Ed Gálvez - Sex Offender
Lover boy Shawty - Teen Pregnancy
Tyler the creator - Hot Chocolate
Nektar - Crying in the dark
Sharknado 5 soundtrack - Helicopter Rescue

The list is endless I could do this all day 😂😂😂
All of these are genuine and available now on Apple music.

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
This man is a father for gods sake.

Remember when he sang his “tiktok is a positive place” song though 😭😭 I don’t know why that popped into my head this morning but I thought I’d remind everyone else of it too!

• Haha

paulpercy666

Chatty Member
Tbh this seems like the dodgiest app ever, I personally wouldn’t be downloading it even to snoop. If anything weird happens on there I’m sure it’ll make it elsewhere and we will find out lol

Reactions: 16

Heartcurrent

At this point hes unemployable, even if somehow they look past his social media presence he will be hounded out in 24 hours
I thought this before like when his tiktok infamy finally dies down & his 15 mins are over what the hell is he going to do?
eventually enough people will see him for what he is and the gifts & views will drop mostly because his content is boring other than his bizarre behaviour outside of social media which follows him back to social media his lives etc are so boring and miserable. He won’t be able to get a job, he’s got nowhere to live, no steady income, the whole country thinks he’s a p3do and what I think he forgets the most is his son, thankgod he’s got 1 stable parent because fuck me is Paul a total car crash of a dad.
On some level I wonder if he was scared of his son becoming a teenage boy and he would realise how much of a nob his dad is.

itsthedramaforme

Not surprised at Toephie at all. She will do anything for clout. It’s a shame she is the most boring fucking person in the world so will never be an influencer. Came across her lives a few times and would genuinely prefer to stare at my wall than watch

• Haha
Toephie’s latest video is a bit of a joke, essentially recognising and admitting that she’s aware he’s a red flag and doesn’t care. Hope her non existent tits turn square and fester at the corners.

• Haha

Dee-Dee

I dunno where u all find the strength, I can’t bare to watch him at all, I just keep up by reading here 😂 he just says hi over and over, with the occasions sarcastic comment about someone that’s upset him that day 🙄

4yogits

VIP Member
Apparently it’s everyone else’s fault he’s a raging Groomer and Narc then? Maybe don’t be a Shitcunt of a Man and this wouldn’t happen

So Sophie is a liar too because he bonked her twice. I don’t think the issue with people saying Grace is a liar or whatever is due to people not believing a sexual act took place, it’s because society have no clue about what consent is or how it works and can’t possibly believe a 43 year old man who has shown time and time again he has a nefarious interest in teenagers could possibly groom or pressurise a vulnerable teen into sex and therefore it’s sexual assault. These people deserve everything negative that happens to them in life.