Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #63 Paul wonks on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there's bigger fish to fry but it actually pains me with how illiterate he is!

Advise...ADVICE!!!!!

Also let's be honest he's alone 99% of the time šŸ¤£.

I think we need to be careful about speculating what happened between G&P now just in case this goes to court at some point
100% agree

Reactions: 16
This page is fine I see no victim blaming here but another page what Iā€™ve read is horrendous
It reminds me of when they do the stings with adults Pretending to be children online and then they go to meet them and obviously itā€™s not a child and they say they was set up and forced šŸ’€
No it doesnā€™t work like that
Thatā€™s called a fully grown man that should be saying no and canā€™t resist any temptation

Reactions: 17
I donā€™t know if anyone else is familiar with the smell of decomposition, but at the beginning where itā€™s got that kind of sweet smell, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he had a whiff of that about him.
Yus Iā€™ve smelt it before.. but to deep to go into details mind but it smells of fruit drops mixed with rotting meat. šŸ«£.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
id love to work out the leap hes attempting to make between having "hot choccy woccy" shouted at him and pretty much comitting SA on a 19yr ol girl

Its like blaming your oven being on wrong temperature for Tesco running out of bedding

Reactions: 14
God Iā€™ve just caught up. Wondered why there were so many pages to catch up on and now it makes sense. Heā€™s disgusting and I hope Grace gets some kind of justice, although I understand how hard it is to prove these kind of things so all we can do is pray for her.

When I was 18, one of my closest boy best friends found himself in a sexual relationship with one of his female college teachers after a trip away with the college. She was mid forties. He was 18. At the time we were all laughing about how crazy it was but now 7 years have passed I realise how awful it is and how if it was a male teacher and female student of the same ages, nobody would have been laughing. There was obviously elements of grooming going on there and STILL now they are in a on and off relationship even all these years later. I do now worry about him and what sheā€™s put him through. He is absolutely in love with her. She has teenage kids not much younger than my friend - her partner. Itā€™s so messed up.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I've finally caught up from last night, I still feel sick to my stomach. After reading all of your stories and being brave enough to share them, all I have to say is I hope that you are all okay as you can be after this triggering situation. And for Grace, my heart goes out to her, I hope she has a good support network around her. I really hope she is doing okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact that she said ā€œhe had sex with meā€ not ā€œwe had sexā€ or ā€œyes I did sleep with himā€ the wording alone speaks volumes. Heā€™s a horrid little man.

• Sad
Reactions: 57
It was the way Boo used the screenshot of the phone call on an Instagram story as if it was a massive gotcha to every one of us who hadn't agreed with her behaviour recently.

Again, really really odd on her part. I'm trying to see why she thought doing what she's done since that live with Grace was good, decent and sensible thing to do and I cannot see any redeeming arc for her here.

Ps. Stan Blade will say ANYTHING to stay relevant. He's an odious little man in a corner with Egghead, who gloated on live about knowing people Paul did and his address and loads of identifying information. They're all obsessed with their little slice of infamy for posting about Paul and can't see past it.
If my friend did what Boo has done sheā€™d be gone. Sheā€™s lost the plot, imagine sitting and searching through your call history just so you can prove to people you knew first. Knowing about someoneā€™s rape isnā€™t a brag Boo you POS. There has been a lot of debate about her over the last few months but Iā€™m hoping weā€™re all on the same page now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Posted this on the hamily thread but might as well here too.

Hope I havenā€™t bothered people with my gross posts on the threads. My only intention was to make fun of Paul for how disgusting and desperate he is. I was just having a laugh, but I do apologise if anyone thought it was weird or inappropriate.
Same. Heā€™s disgusting and any piss taking Iā€™ve ever done is with the thought that heā€™s an absolutely pathetic man. I canā€™t stand him at all, and hope he sees how much he ruins lives with his behaviour sharpish. Having been a victim of grooming and coercion myself, belittling the likes of Pool are definitely coping mechanisms but all my love to anyone who has had to live through similar and those who are unfortunately impacted by these awful happenings now too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He is an absolute head that is for sure. Sometimes I am unsure if these older immature guys going after younger naive girls isnā€™t a total woman hating thing, more of a scared of women thing. They know they arenā€™t much of a catch and an older or more self assured woman is more likely to call them out on their behaviour or point out their insecurities and inadequacies.

This is by no means me saying one or the other, just thinking aloud, or rather in print.
There needs to be a reaction button to express ā€œYES, THISā€.

Youā€™ve hit the nail on the head here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just had a little catch up and my god what a horrid little rat he is.
He needs his head checked out. He's got something seriously wrong with him. How does he live with himself.? And his poor kid too having to deal kids at school. His popularity has increased tenfold over past two weeks and imagine he really gets it now

Reactions: 13
I like many others here have my own tragic experience of being r***d when I was 20. The way a majority of people are putting the blame on Grace (I've seen on tiktok) is exactly why I've kept my own story to myself for 16 years.

Sending love to every single person here that needs it after the latest horrible news of what Paul has done. His karma will be fierce.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Managed to catch up, sort of, I canā€™t quite believe what Iā€™m reading, Paul come to Manchester, pleeeeaee, Iā€™ll even inbox you my address! šŸ‘ŠšŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have found this all so triggering even since she met him.

For anyone who truly doesnā€™t understand these thingsā€¦

I was 19. My boss in my first real job was late 40s. Lived alone with ex wife & kids living in the city(1 hour away)
He would tell me I was so pretty and that I should wear more skirts because it was professional. Then it was lower tops. My mother one day commented I didnā€™t really look appropriately dressed for an accounts admin job (this guy was the accountant). I fought with her over it.
on my birthday for my 20th he gave me a card, a Helen Steiner rice card for a ā€˜beautiful friendā€™ and wrote nice things. That Christmas week on a work day he messaged me to call to his house (which was next to work) to help bring down wine for clients. I would have dropped things to the door there before, he said walk in. When I walked in there was a roaring fire, a blanket in the ground and a bottle of wine with 2 glasses. I said ā€˜whatā€™s the blanket forā€™ and he said ā€˜it was your present I wanted you to come up forā€™ and handed me a bottle of wine. I was not physically raped that night but we did have sex where I felt I had to because he was always so nice. I thought maybe I mislead him, he had brought me a birthday card and now Christmas gift. If I close my eyes I can still feel the tension in my body lying on the rug whilst he was all over me .Afterwards he told me he would love to take me away for a weekend and I went home.After Christmas hols he treated me as if it never happened and when I suggested meeting up he told me not to be silly he had a girlfriend who was a rich horsey type and I was only a girl. I now in my mid 30s see it for what it was but I absolutely did not see it at the time. I wondered was I bad at sex, did I turn him off? Was I too fat? Too blonde? Not blonde Enough. I spiralled into a chain of bad relationships and decisions for a couple of years. I thought at 19/20 that I was a brave and intelligent and informed adult when infact my mother was right all along. I was groomed. For almost 6 months for the sake of one night.

whatever her story- Grace- sheā€™s a victim,
Sorry for over sharing just complaining get it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.