Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #63 Paul wonks on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was SA'd for the first time I didn't tell anyone. I was ashamed and embarrassed and making excuses. Blaming myself. I couldn't even imagine uttering the words. If I'd plucked up the courage to tell someone I'd be livid to find out she'd decided to call the police on my part. It's such a deeply personal thing.
yeah this absolutely.

sorry to trauma dump (& admin pls delete if it's too tangential) but i was r&ped at 17, literally never told anyone except one person, then this person a year or two down the line decided to tell a load of people.

my point is that to take away someone's right to speak their own truth and/or report it to the police themselves is so crappy. in my case this person rehashing it after so long really affected me and nearly 5 years later it's on my mind every day still.

really, really upsetting and poor for boo to report on grace's behalf - NOT her place at all to do so.

by her doing this, she's probably made it feel a lot more real for grace/a lot harder to 'hide' from it. the last thing you want to do after an event like this is have to recount it all to the police. she should be ashamed

grace if you ever read here, ALL of us here believe you, hear you and stand with you x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ugh I hate that Stan blade guy so much 😂
Stop saying you did a podcast with PB!
It wasn’t a podcast. It was a shite conversation filmed in 720p

Reactions: 29
It was the way Boo used the screenshot of the phone call on an Instagram story as if it was a massive gotcha to every one of us who hadn't agreed with her behaviour recently.

Again, really really odd on her part. I'm trying to see why she thought doing what she's done since that live with Grace was good, decent and sensible thing to do and I cannot see any redeeming arc for her here.

Ps. Stan Blade will say ANYTHING to stay relevant. He's an odious little man in a corner with Egghead, who gloated on live about knowing people Paul did and his address and loads of identifying information. They're all obsessed with their little slice of infamy for posting about Paul and can't see past it.

Reactions: 22
So many young girls are getting into OF thinking they are on their way to make their first million. Liitle do they realise Paul and his type are all they are going to attract and these men see them as pieces of meat that they have bought shares in so they can do as they please as in they own the girl. They don't see them as human beings and someones daughter, sister or niece. He's shown this is how he feels by shaming her as a s@x worker. Deep down he has a hatred of women and we no some of his past and what he's doing but should be looking at what he has done before his teen girlfriend and now as a r@pist. Women are the root of all his problems in his head.
He is an absolute head that is for sure. Sometimes I am unsure if these older immature guys going after younger naive girls isn’t a total woman hating thing, more of a scared of women thing. They know they aren’t much of a catch and an older or more self assured woman is more likely to call them out on their behaviour or point out their insecurities and inadequacies.

This is by no means me saying one or the other, just thinking aloud, or rather in print.

Reactions: 8
Boo needs to ease off now. If this is to turn into a proper police investigation, her getting too involved could undo everything.
Grace, I am so sorry for what you have been through.
I hope justice is served. Paul can no longer be the butt of tattle jokes. He is a predator, groomer and SA and a danger. God this whole thing is so tit and triggering.
I hope everyone is as OK as they can be 😔❤

Reactions: 24
His latest story... Jesus Christ. The deflection has started then.

Reactions: 6
"Despite the shacket and long shoes, it did not take long for year 7 children to notice his presence."

• Haha
Reactions: 52
A couple of 12 year olds shouting choccy wocky is a bit different to thousands of fans huddling around a celebrity Paul 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The level of rage this man fills me with is indescribable.

Just had a horrible thought about protection. If he used a condom, it shows he bought it and took it to the air bnb with clear intentions. If he didn’t and did that to Grace without protection, I feel even more sick to my stomach.

Reactions: 31
I think we need to be careful about speculating what happened between G&P now just in case this goes to court at some point

Reactions: 26
Imagine being that delusional you as a TikTok creepy compare yourself to David beckham. I mean, a lot has happened and this is the cherry.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.