Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #63 Paul wonks on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been thinking about that pickle girl, was her name sammy? She’s disappeared completely after being live with Paul a lot over Christmas. I’m pretty sure he was using this girl to distract people from the fact that he was talking to Grace behind the scenes and arranging this seedy meet up. Now everyone knows about Grace, he’s got no use for this other girl.
She prob heard about his actions and distanced herself !

Reactions: 1
I don't get why Boo was calling the police. It's not her story to tell.
I get if I was sat with my friend and she'd disclosed what had happened and I'd offered to call the police for her. But we're talking about a Paxman wannabe who has been in her live, asking her a million questions and it jumps from that to calling the police. It doesn't make sense, they have no prior relationship, at that point she hasn't seen any proof of what has happened or the messages. @livelaughlobotomy you're right, her villain arc is coming.

Maybe Boo and Quirky need their own separate thread these days considering they're determined to be the centre of everything.

Reactions: 19
I'm sadly not suprised to see Stan Blade jumping in and doing a video accusing of Grace grooming apool...I think I've had enough internet for today

Reactions: 12
I’ve just been thinking about that pickle girl, was her name sammy? She’s disappeared completely after being live with Paul a lot over Christmas.
That's a shame... she's a criminology student, he'd have made a great case study.

Triggger warning xx
the amount of people that haven’t heard of coercion is worrying and exactly why some men in modern marriages will pester their wives for sex and actually that’s so problematic as that falls under that. Paul needs to be in prison

Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t of is a lincolnshireism
I thought it was a dumb people thing. I've seen people from all over use it, including the US and Australia. It's the same type who say/write brought when they're talking about having bought something.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought it was a dumb people thing. I've seen people from all over use it, including the US and Australia. It's the same type who say/write brought when they're talking about having bought something.
it is very broadly used here in Lincolnshire by people born & bred in this area, I’m married to a Lincolnshire man and as a southerner had never heard it until the moved up here 🤷🏻‍♀️

I would say wouldn’t have not that

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There are even bots on... another site... that detect uses of could/should/would of and correct it. I doubt they're going after people from Lincolnshire 😂 It's just a widely made and common mistake.

Reactions: 9
I get if I was sat with my friend and she'd disclosed what had happened and I'd offered to call the police for her. But we're talking about a Paxman wannabe who has been in her live, asking her a million questions and it jumps from that to calling the police. It doesn't make sense, they have no prior relationship, at that point she hasn't seen any proof of what has happened or the messages. @livelaughlobotomy you're right, her villain arc is coming.

Maybe Boo and Quirky need their own separate thread these days considering they're determined to be the centre of everything.
When I was SA'd for the first time I didn't tell anyone. I was ashamed and embarrassed and making excuses. Blaming myself. I couldn't even imagine uttering the words. If I'd plucked up the courage to tell someone I'd be livid to find out she'd decided to call the police on my part. It's such a deeply personal thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

They deffo do!
This is a genuine question but totally not relevant . Does quirky use some kind of filter or is that actually what he looks like? It’s hard to tell

Reactions: 2
I’ve just caught up and wow I’m feeling sick to my stomach and very emotional.

I don’t know if she reads here but Grace I just want to say you’re extremely brave to go public with this, but you’ve also done an amazing thing by exposing that cretin for what he actually is, and I’m so sorry this ever happened to you. ❤

I feel like I’ve just been smacked in the face with 1000 different emotions but I hope everyone is doing ok, I’ve said before this whole situation with Grace hits very close to home and now it’s just become 100x more real 😢 As for Paul, he deserves to rot in hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They deffo do!
This is a genuine question but totally not relevant . Does quirky use some kind of filter or is that actually what he looks like? It’s hard to tell
Christ almighty I hope it’s a filter, otherwise I’d be worried he’s been exposed to radioactive fallout.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So many young girls are getting into OF thinking they are on their way to make their first million. Liitle do they realise Paul and his type are all they are going to attract and these men see them as pieces of meat that they have bought shares in so they can do as they please as in they own the girl. They don't see them as human beings and someones daughter, sister or niece. He's shown this is how he feels by shaming her as a s@x worker. Deep down he has a hatred of women and we no some of his past and what he's doing but should be looking at what he has done before his teen girlfriend and now as a r@pist. Women are the root of all his problems in his head.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.