Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #63 Paul wonks on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly? I think he would be sick enough to pretend that he’s attempted to. As someone who’s had those thoughts and tendencies, I don’t think he has the thought process to actually do such a thing because he will never see what he’s done and doing as wrong and if anything, he would try and clear his name and make people feel guilty by blaming certain people for his ‘attempt’
Yep that’s my viewpoint too! x

Reactions: 5
This talk is bringing up a time when something happened to me and I'm not sure if it was rape or coercion. I won't bring it up cos don't want to trigger anyone. But it was about 12 years ago and I still still dont whether what happened to me was wrong or if I'm being dramatic. I feel like it's a disservice to rape victims to say I was raped.

I don't know I'm waffling.

It really isn't black and white.
Whatever happened, you aren't being dramatic. Any situation that you didn't 100% consent to is wrong. Even if you did consent to at the beginning and then felt hmm this doesn't feel right or you felt like you couldn't say no, it's all still wrong and shouldn't have happened to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah like someone else has mentioned, the other place has banned all talk of Grace and the situation as they don’t want to hinder any investigations.
I’m not sure how a thread with opinions could do that. Is that something we should be doing too?

Also, graces tiktok has been banned. Looks like Paul and his minions are trying to silence her once again

Reactions: 21
I'm sadly not suprised to see Stan Blade jumping in and doing a video accusing of Grace grooming apool...I think I've had enough internet for today
That man is so bleeping dodgy 😭 there are legit screenshots of him asking a 17 Yr old about her nipple piercings. Bold talk from a man who looks like an infected verruca.

Reactions: 18
This whole situation has really stayed with me all day. Im 42 and the thought of being with a 19 year old (and for that matter anyone under 30) makes me ill. Couldnt give a flying feck if it’s legal. That’s the last thing on my mind.
if the legal age of consent was changed to 15 tomorrow you know he would go there..

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah like someone else has mentioned, the other place has banned all talk of Grace and the situation as they don’t want to hinder any investigations.
I’m not sure how a thread with opinions could do that. Is that something we should be doing too?

Also, graces tiktok has been banned. Looks like Paul and his minions are trying to silence her once again
Incidents like this gets talked about all the time. I don’t think it would hinder an investigation they wouldn’t listen to these pages.

Reactions: 12
Incidents like this gets talked about all the time. I don’t think it would hinder an investigation they wouldn’t listen to these pages.
Yeah I was thinking about that well known footballer - his case was all over the place before the trial so I don’t see how pages like ours could have any effect

Reactions: 6
“Nothing I do is illegal” he 100% knew he was in the wrong when he wrote this. Absolutely vile.
Why is his bar for accountability so low? As long as you act legally you are immune to any criticism about your behaviour?
What about morals/ethics etc? Honestly he’s so disgusting in so many ways.

Truly deluded. Most of the U.K. population is not on tik tok and even if they are, not all users know who he is. He lives in a different world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This talk is bringing up a time when something happened to me and I'm not sure if it was rape or coercion. I won't bring it up cos don't want to trigger anyone. But it was about 12 years ago and I still still dont whether what happened to me was wrong or if I'm being dramatic. I feel like it's a disservice to rape victims to say I was raped.

You're not alone in those feelings. For a long time I thought I was just being dramatic or diminishing other people's traumatic experiences by labelling what happened to me as rape but I was wrong to think that.

I guess it must be a way our brains try to process what has happened and protect us from it. Your feelings are valid and you are believed ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
that quirks has just come up on my fyp again and he’s made another video about Paul. Sorry but his videos don’t actually have any valid points that are the actual reasons why Paul should be held accountable for his actions. He doesn’t actually know how to intellectually argue his point of view. What is the point in posting??? Boring asf

Reactions: 16

We're only referring to posts Grace has made publicly, which I think is fine.

I do think we should be careful about speculating how/where/when it happened though. We know how easy it is for misinformation about Paul to spread and that could maybe be detrimental.

Reactions: 13
Why is his bar for accountability so low? As long as you act legally you are immune to any criticism about your behaviour?
What about morals/ethics etc? Honestly he’s so disgusting in so many ways.
I don't think Paul quite understands morals and ethics.
It's like he's only just realised that just because something is legal (like shouting hot chocky wocky at someone) doesn't mean it's a nice thing to do.

I’ve been off here a few days and omg it’s all kicked off again.

I hope Grace is ok and doesn’t feel like she needs to prove anything to us, we believe you, I wish her well with everything and hope it goes as well as could be.

Also some of the comments I’ve seen are disgusting, a lot of people really need to learn what consent is, it’s terrifying.

Reactions: 10
I don't think Paul quite understands morals and ethics.
It's like he's only just realised that just because something is legal (like shouting hot chocky wocky at someone) doesn't mean it's a nice thing to do.
Yeah it’s mad! Even children understand that right and wrong doesn’t just mean legal and illegal…

Reactions: 3
Cannot believe he thought he could sleep with her and then use sui$ide to make her feel guilty. He is absolute scum.

Reactions: 23
We're only referring to posts Grace has made publicly, which I think is fine.

I do think we should be careful about speculating how/where/when it happened though. We know how easy it is for misinformation about Paul to spread and that could maybe be detrimental.
Exactly, as much as I’d like to see him get hanged by public court, I’d much rather he gets done by actual court and it doesn’t get jeopardised.

sorry if too controversial but was having this convo with some irl friends and interested to see what you guys think. do you reckon he’d ever commit the The Big Sleep™?

i personally think no but I know a lot of people have been ‘worried’ (🙄) in the past
*TW*

Also been thinking this & IMO if he did, it wouldn’t be because of the people talking about him I actually think he welcomes that because of his desperation to be famous, I think the only thing that could/would push a man like him over the edge into… that, would be zero interest from women, the phone calls drying up, no one contacting him because that’s how he works, total & complete loneliness is his kryptonite, because of recent events & what he’s done I think that it’s closer than ever to because I can’t fathom a woman ever being interested in him after this. His whole persona was female obsessed skirting along the boundaries but never done nothing ‘illegal’ that’s out the window now if this turns into a proper investigation.
now he’s just a female obsessed sex offender.

Reactions: 14

My lovely, I raise my kids with this basic mantra - If it feels wrong TO you, then it is wrong FOR you. Only your perception of your experience can measure the harm caused. I'm going to take a guess that what happened to you still haunts you, therefore it crossed your safe boundary.

SA is a term that covers a wide range of acts with an equally wide range of physical, mental and emotional injuries, and it is nobody's place to tell you your experience wasn't 'enough' to qualify.

Motherly hugs to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.