Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #63 Paul wonks on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boo needs to ease off now. If this is to turn into a proper police investigation, her getting too involved could undo everything.
Grace, I am so sorry for what you have been through.
I hope justice is served. Paul can no longer be the butt of tattle jokes. He is a predator, groomer and SA and a danger. God this whole thing is so tit and triggering.
I hope everyone is as OK as they can be 😔❤
I honestly found it quite odd when she did the 'interview' with Grace, like shes not a professional interviewer/psychiatrist/investigator. All seemed a bit over the top, and to do it on tiktok live...

Reactions: 14
I still cannot believe the audacity of him moaning about being hounded after doing a 100 mile Tour de n in the Shacket (pedalo beacon)

He'd know all about it if it 12 year old in Glasgow tbh, as my wee auntie would say they'd take the eyeballs out his head and come back for the blinkers.

Reactions: 22
I have found this all so triggering even since she met him.

For anyone who truly doesn’t understand these things…
You and so many others here are so bloody brave to recount your experiences 🥰 and it touches my heart that you'd trust the Hamily with such information.

I'm deeply saddened by how many of us have this shared experience, but know we have immense shared strength ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s being accused of a heinous act right now today in the real world, that will cause untold damage to alot of bleeping people not including how many people are triggered and he’s posting ‘I know I’m not David Beckham but…’
I don’t even have the words anymore.
Something has got to be done.

Reactions: 24
I’m no huge Boo fan but maybe if she hadn’t of interviewed Grace she wouldn’t have realised that what happened to her was wrong? And yes there’s better ways of doing it but potentially without all this it would have gone the other Paul way and died down with him saying he did nothing wrong

we also don’t know if grace asked or gave permission for boo to talk to the police

I really think we should keep this forum Paul related, it would be awful if anything we’ve said about Boo undermines anything police wise / gives Paul the upper hand as there’s lots of chat about her

• Heart
I’m no huge Boo fan but maybe if she hadn’t of interviewed Grace she wouldn’t have realised that what happened to her was wrong? And yes there’s better ways of doing it but potentially without all this it would have gone the other Paul way and died down with him saying he did nothing wrong

we also don’t know if grace asked or gave permission for boo to talk to the police

I really think we should keep this forum Paul related, it would be awful if anything we’ve said about Boo undermines anything police wise / gives Paul the upper hand as there’s lots of chat about her
I think the point is that she didn’t need to be “interviewed” especially not via Tiktok live - she should have been made to feel comfortable PRIVATELY and then signposted PRIVATELY to places where she could access professional help. Boo going all Martin Bashir on her was not appropriate in my opinion. And I highly doubt that calling her a busybody (which, like, isn’t wrong and also isn’t exactly vitriolic) will in any way jeopardise a criminal investigation or put us in contempt of court 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Agreed! I also think we need to stray away from the term ‘interviewed’ as I’m pretty sure it was a term coined by Pool and isn’t really an accurate depiction of how things went down on that live. Grace was on with her friend sitting next to her… she was visibly anxious and nervous and stumbling over her words. People had previously commented on her TikTok/Instagram with questions they had, which she’d asked them to do. She was struggling to keep up with the comments in the live and she said she’d feel more comfortable if somebody was on with her asking her the questions. Then lots of people in the comments suggested Boo… so Boo came onto the live with Grace and started reading the questions people had submitted. I’m not saying whether I think that is right or wrong or not… just commenting on how it actually went down vs how Pool the master manipulator pedalo prick has spun it!!

Reactions: 15
Wow! These last few pages have been so hard and sad to read. But it’s made me feel so not alone in my own experiences as a young girl before I met my husband. I think the worst one was when I relented to sex at a party because I’d gone back with a lad when drunk but after a short time I knew it was a mistake and wanted to go home. But he wanted what he’d took me back for. Anyway, word got out and not only was I ashamed of the act itself but I got slut shamed because he had a girlfriend (which I didn’t know about). So she was ringing the house when I lived with my parents. I’ve never felt so ashamed in my life. This was before social media but I feel the comments on TikTok etc are the equivalent of that slut shaming/victim blaming. So I really feel for Grace.

I honestly can’t believe this has happened right under our noses. We’ve said for such a long time that he was hiding in plain sight. And I’ve always said he’s definitely the type to say “well she didn’t say no”. I have no words for him. And I never wish bad on anyone, but this c*nt can rot for me.

I hope you’re all taking care of yourselves and it’s so good that we all have this safe space to offload and share. Love to you all ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Know it was a bit earlier on in the thread that people have bravely spoken about their own instances of being SA’ed but I’ve seen so many TikTok’s now of people blaming Grace.
When I was 19, I too put myself in situations for laughs and thinking oh sod it, it won’t be any harm, just a bit of fun to message this person, and then once I got into that situation where it escalated, I regretted it all. Every single part of it. Being trapped in a space with an older man who had all the control. People can sit and say ‘oh she encouraged it all, she messaged him’ I’m pleased they have never been in that moment of being so afraid to say no in a place of having absolutely no control of the situation in the slightest.
I hope she has all the support and the comments and posts aren’t making her feel like anything is her fault. One of the main reasons people don’t speak out about these things is purely because of the ‘leading on’ blames that come with it. Even in my last relationship with the father of my children, I still felt the need to say yes to him, grit my teeth and just bare it all because of the fear of what came with saying no

• Heart
sorry if too controversial but was having this convo with some irl friends and interested to see what you guys think. do you reckon he’d ever commit the The Big Sleep™?

i personally think no but I know a lot of people have been ‘worried’ (🙄) in the past

Reactions: 3
Only just caught up, what a dark horrible turn this has taken. He’s a disgusting sleazy piece of tit that nobody will ever love and the only way he can feel the touch of a woman is if he coerces them into it.

I hope Grace knows we all believe and support her here, it must be awful reading the comments people have made on TikTok and feeling like nobody believes you, must have been horrible keeping that to herself whilst everyone’s been taking the piss out of her the past week

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is Grace alleging that Paul raped her? The other place has stopped allowing all mention of Grace, there’s the usual tit on Tiktok but even the last few pages here seem to not have the usual amount of information. I haven’t been keeping up with it all today! I can’t even see anything that people are referring to with Boo! Her tiktok just has stuff from yesterday. I need a recap!

Reactions: 1
sorry if too controversial but was having this convo with some irl friends and interested to see what you guys think. do you reckon he’d ever commit the The Big Sleep™?

i personally think no but I know a lot of people have been ‘worried’ (🙄) in the past
Honestly? I think he would be sick enough to pretend that he’s attempted to. As someone who’s had those thoughts and tendencies, I don’t think he has the thought process to actually do such a thing because he will never see what he’s done and doing as wrong and if anything, he would try and clear his name and make people feel guilty by blaming certain people for his ‘attempt’

Reactions: 15

IMHO no.
He’s a narcissist, in his eyes he will always be right.

Reactions: 13
I love how we’ve created such a safe space that everyone feels like they can share their stories ❤ you’re all amazing, beautiful people.

Sorry to be soppy hahahaha I’ve had a few gins (it’s a friends birthday, I don’t always drink this early I promise🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the point is that she didn’t need to be “interviewed” especially not via Tiktok live - she should have been made to feel comfortable PRIVATELY and then signposted PRIVATELY to places where she could access professional help. Boo going all Martin Bashir on her was not appropriate in my opinion. And I highly doubt that calling her a busybody (which, like, isn’t wrong and also isn’t exactly vitriolic) will in any way jeopardise a criminal investigation or put us in contempt of court 🤷‍♀️
Have I got this wrong? I thought Boo jumped on G's live at G's request, and simply asked G the questions that had been sent in to G.

Reactions: 16

I know you can never really know but the man really insinuated that the whole of tiktok had suffered a great loss when his account got banned which gives a flavour of how he sees himself.

Reactions: 7
Have I got this wrong? I thought Boo jumped on G's live at G's request, and simply asked G the questions that had been sent in to G.
My take (biased after having been through something similar but so be it) is that Boo should have had the foresight to take it offline if she wanted to offer her support.

Reactions: 10
This talk is bringing up a time when something happened to me and I'm not sure if it was rape or coercion. I won't bring it up cos don't want to trigger anyone. But it was about 12 years ago and I still still dont whether what happened to me was wrong or if I'm being dramatic. I feel like it's a disservice to rape victims to say I was raped.

I don't know I'm waffling.

It really isn't black and white.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.