Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And when is he going to get it in his head that none of us are out to get his family or friends, we feel sorry for them. The only person putting them in danger is him!

Reactions: 8
Goes on a 10 minute rant about how he feels a weight lifted off his shoulders now he's not got a platform on the internet and then immediately says no when someone says why don't you leave social media 😭

Reactions: 13
Idk if it’s the same with TikTok but on other platforms like twitch if you’re banned on one account you’re not allowed to make another account because that counts as “evading a ban”…I’m praying the same applies here cos I would die laughing to see his reaction once he realises he may never be allowed back on the app 🤣😭

Reactions: 14
I have a feeling that he purposely kept music off and comments in on his insta cuz he’s recording it, proof of the abuse when he goes down his wegal woute

Reactions: 9
The fact he can't even go a few hours without a tiktok account 🚩 ickkkk.

Talking of red, his stripe is bleeping glowing, he must be so annoyed losing his account after buying so many followers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This thread is so funny, I’m still catching up! Nearly there but I’ve been popping in comments along the way, I almost rejoiced seeing he was banned and on the next page saw he is making a new TikTok. Get a life pedalo Paul !! Also I think he’s keeping insta comments on so that he can compile ‘evidence’ for kangaroo court .. unachepptabale 🤣🤣. Those insta stories pretending he’s not bothered!🤣🤣 he is fuming! Well done hammies xx

Reactions: 10
I'm starting to think Paul is schizophrenic after watching him and how he keeps looking around the room smiling as if people are there.... maybe he sees them in his head 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.