Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually kinda shocked that he’s travelled somewhere else right now, if I was him I’d be scared shitless about getting public transport in case I got knocked out

Reactions: 15
‘Who cares?? Definitely not me. I don’t care at all. Anyway here’s my new tiktok. But I don’t care if you follow so I go live. I don’t care. If you were looking for a person who cared you wouldn’t find me hahaha’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh god I watched his live and need a dettol bath. I’m refusing to give him any more views anywhere from now on.
Not that he will care as he’s the HAPPIEST HE’S EVAAAH BEEEN

Reactions: 6
I’m actually kinda shocked that he’s travelled somewhere else right now, if I was him I’d be scared shitless about getting public transport in case I got knocked out
I doubt he’s travelled far, had to find another hotel to hide out in cos Daddy has told him to sling his hook

Reactions: 3
Love how he keeps saying he can now freely speak...
Like how did he not have freedom of speech before??

This man has literally got turds for brains

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s acting like he’s got some dirt on Quirky 🤣 believable Pool x x
Apparently, a friend of David's said something about him and a 16 year old 🙄 he thinks because we all listen to the "made up stories" about him that have "no factual proof" that we will believed anything, paulie pal - get some proof... like we have about you

Reactions: 16
he does realise that if he's accusing david of being a nonce and its false, that's actual grounds for a case and not his imaginary battle with the trolls 😭

He's said he's happy about 37492 times already... Which negates that he's probablyyy NOT

Reactions: 18
Banging on about how it’s a weight off his shoulder that his TikTok was banned, whilst his new TikTok account is in a pinned comment 🙄

• Haha
For a 42 year old man with as ‘so much money he can do what he wants’ why does he still live with his dad😭😭😭
All the money to do what he wants. has a Teenagers TV on his drawers in a Box Room at his Step dads

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's not going down the wegal woute now because his tiktok has gone and he doesn't have to? 🤣 make it make sense

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.