Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #60 "i follow a dog photography page" Pizza. Burgers. Holiday.Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she told her how to safe guard herself also wanted to make sure she wasn’t alone - why is that an issue?
Because she’s essentially asked her to reveal whether or not she is alone and has no security?? Why on Earth would you ask that question in front of thousands of people, knowing this young girl is naive enough to answer without thinking of the consequences

Reactions: 21
boo is amazing! Why the hell are you lot hating on her? Grace has calmed down massively since Boo joined, boo is trying to keep her calm and only asking questions that were on Grace. Tik toks…she ain’t making these up. At least Grace has someone willing to help her instead of dragging her down.
Hating is a strong term, but critical.

1) Grace is quite clearly VERY vulnerable, and not comfortable with being on live. She should have told her not to do a live until she felt in a better place to do so.
2) She’s clearly fearful for her safety when it comes to Paul, encouraging her to tell a story on him is going to feed into Grace’s worries someone is trying to hurt her
3) She isn’t the only person who is the forefront of Paul. I think someone like Emily would have been much better to speak to as she can relate to Paul (in the eventuality this HAD to go ahead)
4) Asking questions like ‘are you safe’ and describing her security and she’s home alone is again ridiculous and a stupid line of questioning.
5) As @livelaughlobotomy said, Boo and Quirky are so desperate to be the ones that spill the eventual tea on Breach when it comes out that they don’t give a damn about anything else. It’s a rush of blood to the head for them both.

She’s quite simply not qualified or able to question someone who is clearly traumatised and needs professional help, not talking about home security and if he smells of damp.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
hands up if you reckon pools gonna have another swollen hand tomorrow because he’s punched another wall

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And she told her how to safe guard herself also wanted to make sure she wasn’t alone - why is that an issue?
Beacause by asking the question publically people now know she lives alone with no security. That question should of never been asked on the live

Reactions: 15
I really like boo, I know a lot on here don’t but I find her relatable and I think she comes across well. But those questions about safety and being alone should have been asked in private and not broadcast to everyone watching the live.

Reactions: 25
Because she’s just had someone run up to her in a balaclava trying to potentially attack her and now 7,000 people know what city she’s in and that she has nobody staying with her tonight and has no security where she lives

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Don’t know if anyone heard this, but she said that the night they went to mcdonald’s she did have a drink. A sober grown man with a teen that was drinking…
I took this as her having a drink in McDonald’s- she was saying people were overhearing their conversations?

Reactions: 5
Don’t know if anyone heard this, but she said that the night they went to mcdonald’s she did have a drink. A sober grown man with a teen that was drinking…
she back tracked because then she mentioned she drove them back after McDonald’s and then turned to her friend and sort of moved on..

Reactions: 4
If the photos were taken for her then why on earth did he post them on his social media? I'm glad he did so people are aware of what he's doing, but now this poor lass has got a barrage of abuse and no doubt hounded by Paul while she's having to do a live when she clearly has mental health issues!!

Reactions: 11
Finally, Boo has somewhat reassured her. Grace is really blaming herself and I’ve been desperate for Boo to say it’s not her fault. This is nothing about Grace and everything about Paul.

Reactions: 12
Never posted on here before. It’s a sad lesson, but this girl is an example of the issue of everyone turning him into a joke and a character - she wanted pics with him as a joke for her friends. Now look. No, he’s not funny, he’s dangerous. This girl is so vulnerable and he has fully taken advantage of that.

Reactions: 32
I think she meant she had a drink at McDonalds to be fair! but I might have misunderstood

Reactions: 5
How awful that this poor girl has been stressing about the backlash and feeling unsafe whereas he’s been revelling and profiting off it 😡😡😡😡 he is so heartless. Boo divides opinion but Grace has just said she’s grateful for meeting her. It really seems like she has no one to talk to 😞 I’m heartbroken

Reactions: 17

But she didn't tell her how to safeguard herself. She suggested buying something from amazon after revealing to god knows how many people, that the girl is alone. It was stupid.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.