Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pompom99

VIP Member
This thread has taken a dark turn since last night and has triggered so many of us. Here are some organisations to call if you feel you need to talk, Grace these are for you too. You won't be judged, ridiculed or victim blamed for the situation you have found yourself in, and if you have been reading you will see just how many of us, not just Women have had the same experience. Even just dialling the number and hanging up if you feel overwhelmed is the first step in taking back control. You are not wasting anyones time either, they want to help stop men like Paul from commiting these crimes and stop others going through the same experiences ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
I've had a shit xmas/new year. Do you know the way everyone asks and we all go yeah it was good, yeah quiet

Well mine was shit, not to be like Paul with the fucking swear fucking words but it was fucking shit

Was out singing and 2 fellas threatened me, thankfully the bar are legends and they dealt with it, found out my fiancé was messaging some girl the day after boxing day and my world feels like its ended. I've then got the flu along with my youngest. And I'm just about done with life. This group is a lifeline and I know not just for me. I'm actually in tears even writing this, but yous have got me through a lot so thank you to each and every one of you xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
‘I’m going to see the world’ - you don’t even have a passport and can’t eat lemon and herb nandos, I don’t think you’re ready to go anywhere that doesn’t sell tinned chilli!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

ohannie

VIP Member
Definitive proof he wears big shoes:

1672930649610.png

You can even see where there's room for his heel lifts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

potatoface431

Chatty Member
This has absolutely killed me off this morning

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I've got a plumber in my house at the min fixing a leak and I've just been sat watching Paul's live in the next room, plumbers poked his head round and said you don't like that weirdo do you? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55

elton1959

Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Pool your behaviour is quite literally not asheptable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I wonder if we’ll get a live in a dark room tomorrow along with a “why go to McDonalds with me?” “Why did you ring the police for me?”

• Haha
Reactions: 52

ItsOkay

I’m sorry, but this latest video is a personal favourite 😂

put ring light on ☑
pull a pube to engage watery eyes ☑
Say the word universe ☑
Say fucking ☑
Hate social media, whilst on social media ☑
Threaten wegal action ☑

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Oh this has cheered me up no end. I cannot tell you how much weight has lifted from my shoulders seeing ham face with his pink eyes. This is asheptable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
So do I...I called my mum a bugger when I was 4 and she made me poke out my tongue and touched a bar of soap to it😂
I remember when I was 11 watching eastenders with my mum and I turned round and said Phil Mitchell's a fat cunt 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she near bate me up and down the street asking where I'd heard that word, but I wouldn't admit it was from my brother 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Paul is a piece of shit, nasty, evil prick that hopefully gets his comeuppance…
…but…
…these girls know exactly what they’re doing going live and posting cryptic messages and stories. They’re lapping up the attention, which unfortunately makes him even more famous, which enables him to continue his creepy ways.
Why do you think he continues to get away with this atrocious stuff? Girls make him famous enough to be a public figure, and some females will do anything for a small share of it.
Nah, opinions and comments like THIS are why he gets away with it. Continuing to blame that girl and anyone else for his abhorrent behaviour is quite frankly grim and enables him to push his narrative. Honestly, if you watched her live and that's your take, you need to have a word with yourself

Reactions: 46