Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #60 "i follow a dog photography page" Pizza. Burgers. Holiday.Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul's entering his Joker era
View attachment 1860208
I feel like he’s being really cocky because he thinks his account is coming back like last time.

The way he mentions on his Instagram story about how much money he’s got and how everyone’s likes and views will be pathetic now, it’s literally all he cares about whether it be from the fact he’s a nonce

Reactions: 13
How funny he thinks people posting about his vile conduct is using him for views 😂😂
Delusional bastard. People post you because they’re spreading awareness you idiot.
I’ve posted him a few times and don’t get nearly the engagement my account typically gets so what does that tell u Paul, u loser.

Reactions: 9
If I knew that info I’d of been shouting it from the rooftops. Paul decides to keep the info too himself and just let it slip when he’s mad at him…. Not to protect the 16 year old but just to try get one over on somebody.

Pedalos protecting pedalos. Vile creatures…
Also hilarious to me that he's using that info because he knows it's wrong for a 36 year old man to want to meet up with a 16 year old, yet sees no issue with him meeting Grace? It just proves our point that he bloody well knows it's wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Snapshoteye/beautybeyondtheeye#61 - “she said she was 12!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also hilarious to me that he's using that info because he knows it's wrong for a 36 year old man to want to meet up with a 16 year old, yet sees no issue with him meeting Grace? It just proves our point that he bloody well knows it's wrong.
This!! Just shows that he is on another level of delusion and genuinely views himself as a young 20 year old. He lives in a constant state of fantasy.

Reactions: 3

The big thing that stood out for me was when he did his video saying he hadn’t done anything wrong he mentioned taking pictures, outside and fully clothed. Now we later found out he was supposed to be taking OF pictures for her. That fact he missed that part of and put so much emphasis on outside and fully clothed screamed that he knows full well he is in the wrong.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.