Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #60 "i follow a dog photography page" Pizza. Burgers. Holiday.Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t answer if he’s a groomer because she doesn’t actually know what it means

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s asking boo what grooming means because she’s not sure if that’s what’s happened with Paul…she really is so young and naïve

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Boo, get your sodding iPad and look up the definition of groomer if you don’t know the answer instead of rambling about absolutely nothing. It seems good enough for your Parkinson questions!

Reactions: 22
The way shes holding her hands is really sticking out for me. Poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I struggle to keep up with all of this guy’s weirdness, but it’s glaringly obvious how vulnerable this young girl is. It seems like she has no one to take her under their wing and guide her in the right direction. He’s a bloody groomer, it’s blatant.

Reactions: 20
She is so young and naive and this just solidifies Paul is the bleeping scum of the earth for trying to organise a lingerie photo shoot when he is not a professional photographer and she is clearly young and vulnerable. bleeping rancid. I really hope the police get hold of this and do something with it.

Reactions: 32
To think she thought she could go into this with minimal consequences… wow.

Reactions: 8
boo is amazing! Why the hell are you lot hating on her? Grace has calmed down massively since Boo joined, boo is trying to keep her calm and only asking questions that were on Grace. Tik toks…she ain’t making these up. At least Grace has someone willing to help her instead of dragging her down.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If I lived closer to this n-once I'd be at his door right now and a night in the cells would be worth it for this piece of sh1t 🤬

Reactions: 13
I’ve fucken had enough of this bloke he’s taking the fun out of my tik tok fyp
Yep it’s not even funny anymore, he’s an actual predator who’s acting on his n0ncy ways, trying to take underwear pictures of a 19 year old alone in a hotel room and she’s so vulnerable and this has clearly fucked her up when her mental health was already bad

Reactions: 18
This whole thing is absolutely knocking me sick. I’m sure he’ll try somehow but how can he possibly defend the underwear photos. How can you go from photos of buildings to photos of a young girl in her underwear? Paul you are scum of the earth.

Reactions: 23
Thank god they did get interrupted who knows what could have happened.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.