Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #60 "i follow a dog photography page" Pizza. Burgers. Holiday.Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Paul is going to react to this, manic live? Total blackout? Ignore completely?

Reactions: 17
If anyone is still supporting Paul after this then they need to be on a bleeping watch list, he is so far beyond vile I can’t believe it.

I hope someone sends this live to his ex, and that she uses it to keep him away from her child forever.

Reactions: 41
I wonder if we’ll get a live in a dark room tomorrow along with a “why go to McDonalds with me?” “Why did you ring the police for me?”

• Haha
Reactions: 52
she’s incredibly naive, wanted to do the photos for a laugh among her friends, she’s now completely overwhelmed and can’t handle all the attention, and wants Boo to help her with a future plan on how to cope with it all. She really needs some help and to just delete everything

Reactions: 16
She’s even asking Boo who to speak to about all of this because she has nobody to talk to and doesn’t know what to do and she doesn’t feel safe

• Sad
Reactions: 25
This live is horrible. I feel Boo should know better. She’s not qualified to be interviewing this traumatised girl with mental health issues, anxiety and what sounds like agoraphobia.

Reactions: 28
I woke up from an early night, jumped on TT and Grace's live appeared despite not following her and I went WHAT THE duck.

I cannot believe this. How did this start? Did Grace ask for Boo's help?

A nurse from the police WHAT THE duck HAPPENED.

Reactions: 15
boo is amazing! Why the hell are you lot hating on her? Grace has calmed down massively since Boo joined, boo is trying to keep her calm and only asking questions that were on Grace. Tik toks…she ain’t making these up. At least Grace has someone willing to help her instead of dragging her down.
I’m sorry but Boo asking her if she lives alone and has security was downright stupid and dangerous - now thousands of people know that she is potentially in a vulnerable living situation

• Heart
Reactions: 30
she said she's happy as shes got messages from other 'photographers' since their photoshoot trying to organising other photoshoots. I feel awful for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can just imagine Paul's poor dad's carpets being wore completely Down due to hamhead pacing up and down.

I honestly don't think hell come back with a tit dancing video or a manic happy live, think wer going to get pure rage Paul.

Boo/Angela hi x

Attachments

• Haha
boo is amazing! Why the hell are you lot hating on her? Grace has calmed down massively since Boo joined, boo is trying to keep her calm and only asking questions that were on Grace. Tik toks…she ain’t making these up. At least Grace has someone willing to help her instead of dragging her down.
I appreciate she has made the q&a a bit more organised but this is the danger of somebody unqualified talking to a young person in a mentally vulnerable position. She's carried away with getting the tea and playing her big sister role and forgetting that Grace is a real person who's frightened. She was clearly SO uncomfortable when she started her live. She's not in a fit state to be being questioned.

If boo really cared about Grace's welfare she'd have suggested she take some time before jumping into answering questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wish Paul's dad or brother would see this live and what he's done to this poor girl

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but Boo asking her if she lives alone and has security was downright stupid and dangerous - now thousands of people know that she is potentially in a vulnerable living situation
And she told her how to safe guard herself also wanted to make sure she wasn’t alone - why is that an issue?

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly so young and vulnerable. It’s so disgusting that Paul met her, must’ve known this and continued to spend time with her/arrange to take underwear pics. He’s such a disgusting piece of tit.

• Sad
This live should have never happened or been allowed to continue to happen. It’s a very sad uncomfortable watch and it just highlights how vulnerable this poor girl is. I truly hope she gets the help she needs off social media and off camera.
Paul you are a piece of absolute tit

Reactions: 19
Don’t know if anyone heard this, but she said that the night they went to mcdonald’s she did have a drink. A sober grown man with a teen that was drinking…

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I just can’t fathom how in any way shape or form he thought that getting involved with this girl was ok! The whole thing is just so wrong!! This girl hasn’t got a clue and he clearly has taken advantage of her naivety!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.