Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #54 In West Philamonia born & raised, dancing in his bathroom for days & days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Paul would jump on that wishing, hoping and praying women would stitch his vids telling him how fit he is, nargghhh Paul it doesn’t work like that. Not being conventionally good looking is fine to most women, it doesn’t go hand in hand with finding someone attractive, especially if they have humour and a personality, but sadly you still look like Casper in his ghost form and your malnourished finger nails are sending me over the edge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't get the hype with that Kevin chap, certainly don't get it with ham face McGee! Nothing about him changes, just looks like a stripey nonce dangling his phone round in yet another bathroom

Reactions: 7
Sidenote - I don't see the Kevin thing at all  seen so many stitches and I just don't see the gaze. Fair play to him though he's getting a lot of attention.

Off to a hotel tomorrow on my lonesome after a training day and it's just going to depress me because it's like I'm doing a Paul.
Find a local hammy to go for a hot choccy woccy babs x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think we can all agree that the only time Paul has kicked a football was that time he took his ring light to the local park.
Njahahahah what a sad little life Paul
Honestly I forget how cringe some of the things he's done are 😂😂
I've been busy with work and having a social life so I haven't really voiced my opinion, but the whole transcript thing was just... Sad really. The discord and the obsession some people have with boo just gives me mean girl vibes. I don't get it. Yes I understand why she began making the videos n stuff but she just comes across as obsessed now with Paul. She needs to tone it down a little imo.

Reactions: 13

I have never felt so repulsed in my life. I’m violently hungover and this has made my day 100x worse🥲

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh I hate him so much. His face is
So ugly, the wee boy body, the fingernails, the stupid trying to sound sexy voice give me the boak, the dad who wanted to be in a boy and dance, the shoes that turn up so much cos they’re way to big for him, the hair omg the thin fluffy balding hair, the smile that always make me think of Jeepers Creepers. I feel sick to the very core of my body!

Reactions: 10
Paul bro what has been ‘wow’ about this year? You’re single, jobless, friendless, homeless, futureless, eyebrowless, the laughing stock of the internet…?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hiya ! I sawa TikTok of him actually farting and then he does a raspberry. It made me laugh out loud. And now I can't find it 😭 please do link me ittt

He definitely definitely was crying before he started recording that video.
No show of his latest catfish at the Christmas market

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooah what a yeeear.

Let's look back, bits missed and not completely in order just off the top of my head..

- Did some agency care work where he ended up revealing a client's home on live.
- "Wote a script" about agency care work
- Revealed he hugged and kissed his patients
- Became terminally unemployed
- kicked off various brand deals
- Sophie re-enters the chat
- WHAT ARE TOOOES
- angry Paul
- shitting himself outside a Co-Op
- University Challenge tour
- various and neverending noncey

Great year Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.