Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mlem

Chatty Member
Access to the OF, pool?? 😂

Also,

He reminds me of the man from the painful memes.

B812430C-4977-4630-BFA8-124E4ED2E63C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I honestly can't bear to watch him anymore. I can't bring myself to watch his lives, I can barely tolerate watching a short tiktok.

He's just so fucking insufferable. He's incapable of constructing a sentence where he doesn't repeat the same thing multiple times. He says absolutely nothing of substance. He'll never change his behaviours, he's always going to be a sad withered old worm who thinks the height of comedy is just being rude to people and continuously missing the point.

We're never going to get him to admit he's a groomer and a predator. We're never going to get him to admit what he did to his son's mum. I think what we've achieved collectively across all platforms in terms of making people aware he's a creep is as good as it's going to get.

He's a cockroach. He'll just keep bouncing back and my biggest hope now is that he messes with the wrong person and they stomp him out.

P.S. Paul, when you read this I just want you to know we fucking hate you.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Jcocf5

I’m late, again but wanted to catch up before posting but I NEED to vent about the other night on live with Olivia.

I’ve never really properly watched one of his lives, I’ll stick around for a few minutes then fill the blanks in with comments/screen records from here. I actually sat and watched the other night and I CANT believe he does this fuckery not only publicly but in real time on live!!

Skipping past the fact that she is a 19 year old single mum who does only fans (no hate to her you do you boo) which is absolutely not illegal but totally inappropriate, he is truly one of the most manipulative gaslighters I have ever seen.

What I saw was actually frightening because he doesn’t get angry, what he does is so subtle that had I not lived with a narc for 11 years I honestly wouldn’t have picked up on it. That’s what makes him dangerous. His ability to flip and manipulate so easily.

Hammies this is going to be long so you are free to go but I have to put this into words.

He asked Olivia to go live with him and when she requested, she requested to go live with him side by side, not in his box (where he can control the no comments etc) she wouldn’t give in and didn’t go into the small box so kept asking and asking but he wasn’t having it. Then in pops Tommy, he asks Paul if he wants to battle as he does well in the leaderboard, Paul actually replied normally (shock horror faint babs) and said he doesn’t really do battles. Fair enough, Olivia & Tommy start chatting and flirting and you can literally see Pauls eyes change, he is seething inside but cool as a cucumber and giggly on the outside. He commented on their flirting etc and Olivia or Tommy said something like “my G” or “A1” and Paul said ohhh you nearly had me in the big box then, but I can’t understand the slang so I’m not going in”

This was after her literally constantly asking and gifting, then when she said aw come on Paul, he completely DENIED even saying he was going to go into the big box, then started calling Tommy “Timmy/Tommy” pretending he didn’t remember his name when he had said it quite a bit leading up to this. Once he saw the 2 of them vibing he immediately came off and then came back and said he had permission from his special lady to do it in the big box, BULLSHIT. He needed an excuse to give in and go live in the big box because he was afraid she was going to go live with Tommy!!

Calm cool and collected during all of this and it doesn’t seem like much but it’s the gaslighting!! Even everything she said he twisted and changed and negatively commented on it. He couldn’t even look at her and kept her talking so much with stupid fucking questions so she didn’t even have a chance to read and reply to the comments on her side.

Paul doesn’t need to worry about people having evidence for the police, someone’s big brother, dad, uncle, friend are going to be the ones to get their own justice and they won’t have to look very hard to find him.

Rant over - fucking Jeremy Beadle hands

• Heart
Reactions: 43

user726

VIP Member
Paul in his recent video ‘we all do things differently in the world’
Correct. Like you get a 16 year old girl pregnant when you’re almost 30 when the rest of us simply… ✨ don’t ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 42

vunderland

it's finally clicked for me that he loves young girls bc he can feel superior to them when he thinks he knows more, can correct them or control what they're saying
he mansplained why she wouldn't like dubai (incorrectly), laughed at her when she asked if lapland was a real place, told her new york isn't as nice as she thinks (like he'd know), judged her for liking scouse accents etc all in the space of like 10 minutes

such a weak, pathetic excuse for a man

• Heart
Reactions: 42

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I do have to say, I cannot stand Quirky's "impressions" of Paul and have to turn off the minute it comes on my FYP (I also couldn't get why he was impersonating Dinner with Jon when Jon is the most beautiful soul ever) .
However when he speaks in his own accent, calmly and rationally about Paul he is really articulate and gets his point across so well. Last night I was really impressed with how he handled the Joanne thing.

Reactions: 41

Paul's Rash

Holy actual fuck🤣 Look at those monstrosities😅 He 100% has bought size 10 or 11s when his feet are size 6/7, this is embarrassing af.Absolute clown shoes.
Screenshot_20221121_165055.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

swansea1992

I think he’s been catfished again. He’s 100% been crying again. New title suggestion. Stye me a river

I think he’s been catfished again. He’s 100% been crying again. New title suggestion. Stye me a river

• Haha
Reactions: 39

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Oooah what a yeeear.

Let's look back, bits missed and not completely in order just off the top of my head..

- Did some agency care work where he ended up revealing a client's home on live.
- "Wote a script" about agency care work
- Revealed he hugged and kissed his patients
- Became terminally unemployed
- kicked off various brand deals
- Sophie re-enters the chat
- WHAT ARE TOOOES
- angry Paul
- shitting himself outside a Co-Op
- University Challenge tour
- various and neverending noncey

Great year Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

eggsandwiches

Chatty Member
Paul bro what has been ‘wow’ about this year? You’re single, jobless, friendless, homeless, futureless, eyebrowless, the laughing stock of the internet…?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Poolisafool

Ok he mentioned that he didn't have a condom on the live that time and because it was so long ago my memory isn't great but I definitely do remember the live on insta after he realised he was catfished, sat in the hotel coffin box room complaining and him saying he won't be needing this and it was a condom... or have i gone mad??? Can anyone confirm this or correct me if I'm wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 35