Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #54 In West Philamonia born & raised, dancing in his bathroom for days & days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yes hahahaha! I thought it was just me being picky but it’s annoyed me for months 😅

Also. I am convinced his new ‘special lady’ he’s talking to has mentioned her favourite colour is green because he’s been so overbearing with the colour green recently and obviously thinks that’s going to make her want to shag him
he’s the most un chilled out person ever. he started reading books for a few days once clearly cos a special lady was an avid reader. also he meets someone online for five seconds and he’s miming about boyfriends and love it’s insane

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg yes hahahaha! I thought it was just me being picky but it’s annoyed me for months 😅

Also. I am convinced his new ‘special lady’ he’s talking to has mentioned her favourite colour is green because he’s been so overbearing with the colour green recently and obviously thinks that’s going to make her want to shag him
I think he’s using the word green to somehow boost his new vids as he knows people will search using the terms green and grass.
I might be reading too much into it though. It just strikes me as the way his mind works.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t he say he was speaking to someone the other day? And now he’s posted two videos with the sound boyfriend by Justin Bieber so he’s clearly getting at wanting to be this persons boyfriend. Also the way he’s put that he used to play football on the latest TikTok with the sound ‘boyfriend’ he’s clearly trying to impress this person ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Paul mate show us some pictures of you playing football? Cos surely you’ll have loads.
My oh plays for his local team and his social media is fulll of pictures of him flinging his feet around, as are all his footbally mates! 🙄

Just marking my place. Hi x
Looks like he just got a sniff of his own fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cracks me up to think of him doing these dances just for fun without recording. Just alone in a room, dancing away to nobody

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet he has some kind of tantrum because of the attention Kevin is getting
He will likely copy the style of his videos for the next few weeks to boost his engagement except for the fact that he’s not remotely on Kevin’s level because he’s terrifying in a stalkerish way & scores a hard zero on the sexual chemistry charts.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This just popped up on my FYP… lighting doesn’t do him any favours and his red bits look like a cock and balls stamped on his face. Can’t unsee it now 😂
honestly the entire video is just like a hallucination, it’s exactly the way I behave when I get a new phone and I’m testing the camera out… although the difference is I’m half his age and I would never press record and then upload it to a public social media platform 🤦‍♀️

green is also opposite red on the colour wheel so it might be his last ditch attempt to counteract the redness on his face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think we can all agree that the only time Paul has kicked a football was that time he took his ring light to the local park.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Didn’t he say he was speaking to someone the other day? And now he’s posted two videos with the sound boyfriend by Justin Bieber so he’s clearly getting at wanting to be this persons boyfriend. Also the way he’s put that he used to play football on the latest TikTok with the sound ‘boyfriend’ he’s clearly trying to impress this person ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
He just doesn’t know the words either and it kills me

Reactions: 7
Sidenote - I don't see the Kevin thing at all 😂 seen so many stitches and I just don't see the gaze. Fair play to him though he's getting a lot of attention.

Off to a hotel tomorrow on my lonesome after a training day and it's just going to depress me because it's like I'm doing a Paul.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
his latest tiktoks are comedy gold he thinks he’s so hot 😭😭😭😭 love that he chooses to embarrass himself by posting videos like these. a gun to my head wouldn’t make post a video like that for everyone to see 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.