Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #54 In West Philamonia born & raised, dancing in his bathroom for days & days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind James. At least he varies it up, but quirky is trying too hard now.

Reactions: 14
I thought tik tok we're adding a feature where you had to be over 18 to gift? How are these children slipping through the net. I think, as much as I hate grasses, if we see under 18s gifting his account we should report them for their own safety...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else find it annoying when he does the ‘side kiss on the forehead’ phrase but touches his cheek not forehead, with that kitchen roll. I never quite understand and what he’s trying to say, is he trying to say he side kissed cheeks but says the wrong word ? Is is he suggesting he used the side of his cheek to their forehead…cus that’s very weird ! Imagine someone putting their cheek on ur forehead 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
His tiny baby fingers 🤢😭😭 his red stripe spells danger ⛔ 😂 the fact he’s singing about being a boyfriend when he is 42!!! 😂😂 I can’t cope with the levels of cringe and ick this man produces

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Girls, ladies, women everywhere watch out Paul has tried to do the Kevin gaze and quite frankly has not only just obliterated and killed this trend but made me feel so so unwell. It might warrant me actually blocking him because of how sickeningly cringe he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Anyone else find it annoying when he does the ‘side kiss on the forehead’ phrase but touches his cheek not forehead, with that kitchen roll. I never quite understand and what he’s trying to say, is he trying to say he side kissed cheeks but says the wrong word ? Is is he suggesting he used the side of his cheek to their forehead…cus that’s very weird ! Imagine someone putting their cheek on ur forehead 😂
Omg yes hahahaha! I thought it was just me being picky but it’s annoyed me for months 😅

Also. I am convinced his new ‘special lady’ he’s talking to has mentioned her favourite colour is green because he’s been so overbearing with the colour green recently and obviously thinks that’s going to make her want to shag him

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg he really has tried to do the Kevin gaze thing and failed miserably but because he didn’t do it properly he’ll deny that he even tried, pool mate, you suuuuuccccckkkk!

Reactions: 12
Sorry but this is possibly one of the cringiest videos/trends he’s ever done.. and look at those bitten down fingernails, imagine those touching you 🤮🤮
I’ve just made lunch and the thought of those fingers fumbling around my flaps could well have just put me off food for life. At least I might finally lose weight 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hello! Long time lurker but had to post after seeing him attempt to do the Kevin gaze. I feel violated. I need to wash my eyes out with bleach 🤮

Reactions: 11
Girls, ladies, women everywhere watch out Paul has tried to do the Kevin gaze and quite frankly has not only just obliterated and killed this trend but made me feel so so unwell. It might warrant me actually blocking him because of how sickeningly cringe he is.
What’s the Kevin gaze? I’m so out the loop lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.