Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #54 In West Philamonia born & raised, dancing in his bathroom for days & days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s been catfished again. He’s 100% been crying again. New title suggestion. Stye me a river

I think he’s been catfished again. He’s 100% been crying again. New title suggestion. Stye me a river

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ok he mentioned that he didn't have a condom on the live that time and because it was so long ago my memory isn't great but I definitely do remember the live on insta after he realised he was catfished, sat in the hotel coffin box room complaining and him saying he won't be needing this and it was a condom... or have i gone mad??? Can anyone confirm this or correct me if I'm wrong
It definitely happened

Reactions: 7

“ oh, stye me, stye me”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey gorgeous hamlings, I had a taken a Paul break but even that was short lived. He is bleeping EVERYWHERE and utterly insufferable. I’ve missed an entire thread but get the gist of what’s been going on. Surely, just surely, his time on social media must nearly be at an end? As amusing as it is keeping up with his pathetic life it’s also bleeping exhausting. Missed you all though lil ham buns 🐷❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
His accounts gone. I was following him doesn't appear anymore anywhere he's deleted it I think.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.