Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d just like to say the last time he did this the OG’s went into absolute meltdown demanding that the thread be closed and their reaction is exactly what Pool wanted.
Hell bleeping no, come on Pool that lady is one of bleeping hundreds of us. Want to doxx us all? I’ll give you my name, address, employer details, mobile number, names of my pets, car registration, national insurance number, mums maiden name, my Bebo password.. you name it babe it’s yours. You want to take one of us down with her info that’s already public? Come and bleeping get it you bleep, maybe with a taste of actual job experience as an admin taking all our details down will be enough to make you want to crawl back into your dads en-suite, you pathetic, unemployed, failure of a dad/son/brother, bleeping loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
can someone summarise the latest live / what may have happened in order for this lady to be doxxed??

also guys i don’t think anyone here does this but PLEASSSEEEE don’t interact with him in any way. it ain’t worth it babz

I have no clue why he's targeting this woman but from what he was saying in his lives earlier about him not being behind certain accounts etc, that's stuff that's been discussed on comment sections on TikTok, Reddit, tattle so it is obvious when he ain't having a mental breakdown on live he spends the rest of his day going through all these different forums reading stuff about him, I suspect that's why he's posted that, he's went down a rabbit hole and found a random girl. Also why he's super wound up today.
he reads everything because he cant help himself.

Hi Paul you nosey bastard, 👋

Reactions: 17
I’d just like to say the last time he did this the OG’s went into absolute meltdown demanding that the thread be closed and their reaction is exactly what Pool wanted.
Hell bleeping no, come on Pool that lady is one of bleeping hundreds of us. Want to doxx us all? I’ll give you my name, address, employer details, mobile number, names of my pets, car registration, national insurance number, mums maiden name, my Bebo password.. you name it babe it’s yours. You want to take one of us down with her info that’s already public? Come and bleeping get it you bleep, maybe with a taste of actual job experience as an admin taking all our details down will be enough to make you want to crawl back into your dads en-suite, you pathetic, unemployed, failure of a dad/son/brother, bleeping loser.
SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE BACK

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yessss!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly think the only thing that’ll shut him up is if his ex publicly stated that she was groomed by him as a teenager. But I would rather listen to his bullshit forever than have that poor woman and her child go through that.

Reactions: 20
I honestly think the only thing that’ll shut him up is if his ex publicly stated that she was groomed by him as a teenager. But I would rather listen to his bullshit forever than have that poor woman and her child go through that.
agreed. It’s unfair to put her and her child through it. Such humiliation for that lad as well when that’s the situation between his parents.

Reactions: 13
The lady he’s trying to doxx has a public account on TikTok. She’s made a few anti-Paul videos but she’s not hiding anything. They’re there for anyone to look at. He thinks he’s done something and he really hasn’t. She clearly doesn’t give a duck 😂😂😂. I know because she sent me a follow request on one of my accounts and I recognise the photo.

Reactions: 19
Pools obviously spending the 2 hours when his phone's switched off furiously scrolling through tattle and reddit on his laptop 🤣

Hi Paul 👋🏻 get off the internet and give your elderly dad a hand round the house. You're 42, he shouldn't have to bring you your clean washing while you eye duck the spider in the corner of the bathroom on live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well that’s interesting
you know what, i always thought paul never addressed it because he was deep down ashamed and knew it was wrong but now i don’t even think he bleeping does. he doesn’t seem to get what’s wrong about it at all even now and that’s so SO alarming. ick

agreed. It’s unfair to put her and her child through it. Such humiliation for that lad as well when that’s the situation between his parents.
controversial opinion Following on from this I really don’t like the constant references to the mother of his child. i Am horrified by the age gap and how it must have affected her As she was still a child...however it can’t be changed and the point has been made 100 times. It’s creepy and disturbing and concerning but not illegal.

I think people should stop mentioning it entirely so her and her son don’t have to hear it. Pool does enough other disturbing stuff as it is, it’s not like it’s slim pickings topic wise. His overt obsession with women half his age and his total love bomb obsessional style is a constant and visible thing they could focus on.

• Heart
Come on Paul, doxx me. You know my TikTok name but blocked it the second you realised you couldn’t win me round. You can have my employer name, my managers name, my car registration (yes Paul, I’m an adult who can drive a car and not live in my Dad’s bathroom). Nobody gives a duck about doxxing, you come for one of us you come for all of us.

But you’re too thick to do anything with it aren’t you you little pink eyed weirdo? You find out who she is, what are you going to do? Turn up in her hometown armed with a bottle of sprite and a helicopter on red alert like you did with Frankie? You’re a scared little bastard hiding behind comments being off and you can’t even win an argument outside the Co-Op with some teenagers, don’t try and take us adults on. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Paul doesn't need evidence he knows he had a relationship with a teenager when he was near 30 but the fool doesn't have the mental capability to reflect on what he did and see why it was wrong of him. Asking for evidence is just deflecting from the conversation because he doesn't want to address it. He clearly can't take the blame for anything he has done it's everyone else's fault never Poorly Paul's.
I wouldn't want to keep living with a man sized toddler either so I'm glad all his ex's are out of that situation

Reactions: 12
So, I've done a family quiz every week since the start of lockdown cos we all live in different countries and we have still kept it going. But I swear to god, if bombs are dropped and he goes on an erratic live tonight I'm going to have to pretend my wifis
down so I can go on and watch him unravel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, I've done a family quiz every week since the start of lockdown cos we all live in different countries and we have still kept it going. But I swear to god, if bombs are dropped and he goes on an erratic live tonight I'm going to have to pretend my wifis
down so I can go on and watch him unravel 😂😂
I beg you to throw in some Paul based questions

• Haha
Reactions: 5
controversial opinion Following on from this I really don’t like the constant references to the mother of his child. i Am horrified by the age gap and how it must have affected her As she was still a child...however it can’t be changed and the point has been made 100 times. It’s creepy and disturbing and concerning but not illegal.

I think people should stop mentioning it entirely so her and her son don’t have to hear it. Pool does enough other disturbing stuff as it is, it’s not like it’s slim pickings topic wise. His overt obsession with women half his age and his total love bomb obsessional style is a constant and visible thing they could focus on.
People keep bringing it up because he avoids talking about it. But he’ll happily yabber on about everything else.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.