Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t accepted my follow so can’t see her profile but she has replied to my message. Oh Pauly wauly looks like there’s some serious gossip so I’m getting my popcorn ready.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She hasn’t accepted my follow so can’t see her profile but she has replied to my message. Oh Pauly wauly looks like there’s some serious gossip so I’m getting my popcorn ready.
OMG OMG OMG I feel like I need to get myself a bottle of wine for this, I am so excited

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ahhhhhhh I knew it!! Thank you for your service Emily 🫡🫡🫡
I would be tempted to delete this before he sees though otherwise he’ll blow the whistle first 🙄

Reactions: 9
Ahhhhhhh I knew it!! Thank you for your service Emily 🫡🫡🫡
I would be tempted to delete this before he sees though otherwise he’ll blow the whistle first 🙄
Your wish is my command. She said she tried to write here but isn’t allowed? Not sure if she means by him or what.

Reactions: 6
How many rant-y lives has he done today? He’s on another one now.
Can someone post whatever he’s got on his Instagram for those of us who are blocked 🫡

Reactions: 8
Just caught the end of his tiktok live. Who's he trying to doxx now? 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yeah he’s going on about making the haters famous by posting them on his insta 🙄 not sure your mediocre 20k will make anyone famous but go off sis

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wft is he on? Looks like we are in the paul doxxing people era 🙄
To quote Pool himself: “where’s the evidence?”. So hypocritical to blast this woman over his social media and to claim she’s done something without anything to back it up.

Reactions: 10
He doesn’t have enough brain cells to properly dox someone. Sharing their public info that they have out publicly isn’t exactly Sherlock Holmes is it, he really thinks he’s doing a Wagatha Christie. Have a day off you nonce.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
can someone summarise the latest live / what may have happened in order for this lady to be doxxed??

also guys i don’t think anyone here does this but PLEASSSEEEE don’t interact with him in any way. it ain’t worth it babz

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.