Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone with a backup tt please ask why he’s in his dads toilet 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I also think he does these quizzes because he obv knows the answers and takes great pleasure when people don't, it's yet another thing that boosts his ego

Reactions: 7
Imagine being 42 years old and thinking a law change to social media is going to get people arrested.
What’s your crime? Openly laughed at a man doing a POV on TikTok of someone starting work at a care home.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
42 year old playing games he is making up with 3 people on tiktok I can’t comprehend it

Reactions: 2
If I was Tina, I would be seriously questioning who I consider to be my friends. He talks about her with such contempt

Reactions: 7
He’s really triggering me tonight. Such a controlling narcissist. I’ve never wanted to deck someone so badly

Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen a comment saying on a live Pool has two personalities that are constantly fighting each other to come to the forefront and it couldn’t be more true.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Paul just asked someone where their self respect & worth is like he’s not a deadbeat dad sponging off their dad at the big age of 42

Reactions: 26
I’ve just seen a comment saying on a live Pool has two personalities that are constantly fighting each other to come to the forefront and it couldn’t be more true.
So true. When he rants and then realises he’s gone too far into angry mode so does a little “nyahahaha” to try and lighten the mood

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you reckon he makes his dad wear ear plugs so he can make all this racket? Also, why has he not moved out yet? Surely he mad a bit from cameo so he can leave his poor dad in peace

Reactions: 6
Do you reckon he makes his dad wear ear plugs so he can make all this racket? Also, why has he not moved out yet? Surely he mad a bit from cameo so he can leave his poor dad in peace
I reckon this is why he ended the live so quickly when he noticed the time. His dad makes him promise to be quiet after 11

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pool is too busy grooming young girls instead of grooming the absolute ATROCIOUS HAM PUBES ON HIS FACE, pass it on x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.