Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #47 Tragic Mike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says he’s nice then has looked at a girls profile and said ‘duck me, why did I look at [girls name]… it’s nearly Halloween, she had a mask on’ what the duck is he on about

• Sick
Reactions: 12
He’s got crap signal where he is so he’s moving hotel tomorrow night 😂 also what is his obsession with having to have under a certain amount of viewers in his lives so that he can have a convo? He had 1.2k last night and was saying he needs under 500 to have a conversation with people. He now has 400 and he’s now saying he needs 100. Like wtf?

Reactions: 7
I often wonder what went so drastically wrong to make his eyes look like that. Ball bag looking, one higher than the other, noisy winking. Awful

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1623347
When u nut but she keep sucking
YOU PUT THOSE WORDS BACK IN YOUR MOUTH 😭 You're going to jail for that. You're done.

100% I’ve looked at staying at that hotel when I went to York earlier this year.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm starting to fear that eventually he will have stayed in every hotel in the country and I'll never be able to have a restful nights sleep on a city break again. What if I turned over in the night to be faced with the ghost of his flakey face on my pillow? 😳😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
so he’s in a new location - is it hoping to meet with someone? what was his live about? it’s so funny when he goes somewhere then has nothing to do in the evening cos he couldn’t get someone to meet, and then goes on social media, which he could be doing at home in his room.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.