Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #47 Tragic Mike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off on another catfish journey. He's a whole season of Catfish himself alone. He'll never learn, which just shows his intelligence levels.

Reactions: 17
Off on another catfish journey. He's a whole season of Catfish himself alone. He'll never learn, which just shows his intelligence levels.
Funny though because it's usually the weird unlovable one that is the catfish, not the catfishing victim šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The old filters canā€™t help you now Paul
Teeth the same colour as his beard šŸ¤®View attachment 1622834
My time to shine kids šŸ˜‚ well my little ones actually! My son has autism and his special interest is trains and I can confirm those train seats are from a London northwestern train so heā€™s heading up my neck of the woods and I can tell you if he steps foot in Liverpool or the surrounding areas he will be hounded out

Not just the outside that's unattractive either, the inside's ugly too

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My time to shine kids šŸ˜‚ well my little ones actually! My son has autism and his special interest is trains and I can confirm those train seats are from a London northwestern train so heā€™s heading up my neck of the woods and I can tell you if he steps foot in Liverpool or the surrounding areas he will be hounded out
Yes! Always think about Mrs Twit

Reactions: 5
Is it just me that canā€™t imagine Pool being attracted to someone from Liverpool? He is so classist, I can just imagine him being put off by the accent and also buying into the crappy stereotypes about scousers.

(disclaimer: This is in no way slagging off Liverpool as I am from Stoke which is worse and the accent is halfway between scouse and brummyšŸ¤£)

• Heart
Is it just me that canā€™t imagine Pool being attracted to someone from Liverpool? He is so classist, I can just imagine him being put off by the accent and also buying into the crappy stereotypes about scousers.

(disclaimer: This is in no way slagging off Liverpool as I am from Stoke which is worse and the accent is halfway between scouse and brummyšŸ¤£)
He couldnā€™t handle a scouse bird anyway but I know exactly what you mean he probably thinks he would catch commoner šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine pretending to love yourself so much and STILL using filters, if you love yourself so much Paul, turn off the filters šŸ’€

He better not even dream of coming here, Iā€™d have to find him and tell him exactly what I think of him, as a 30 year old woman heā€™s an absolute joke who thinks heā€™s got everything going for him, no self respecting woman of a similar age to his would ever dream of seriously going out with a 42 year old jobless, homeless(dads back bedroom), creepy looking, canā€™t drive wonā€™t drive, self obsessed, arrogant, pathetic excuse of man.
least of all a scouse woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The way he takes a pause when heā€™s said something, is it cus he thinks itā€™s a funny comment or is it to give us all time to gag ?
definitely to allow for the sitcom-esque canned applause that he hears inside his head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf is that hotel room? Fake fur and a headboard that looks like it was made in the back garden during an episode of Changing Rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A Northern Soul classic bleeping ruined.

He needs to try and learn the words instead of flapping his jaw like a demented goldfish.

He should try his luck Dad dancing with the soul boys and girls.... he is not man enough to shine their loafers!

Oh, and in case he fancies a wee shuffle to another of Billy Oceans' hits, here's a wee suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Live in Jorvik House in Yorkā€¦..

Another hotel crossed off my list.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.