Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laurenjm92

Off topic but I recently went to an open casket funeral and I can hand on my heart say that even though they'd been dead for 2 weeks they still had a better skin tone than Paul does xx hi

• Haha
Reactions: 54

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Well my little ham heads so I have news for you! I messaged Billy on Instagram to congratulate him on rattling old ham heads cage and Billy didn’t know who I was referring to until I said Pool 😂 he didn’t know he had been blasted on his stories as he blocked him but…..Billy messaged him inviting him for lunch in Harrogate so he could confront him on his actions and Tragic Mike didn’t like that ONE BIT so started voice messaging Billy.

Posting these on behalf of Billy because he made a tattle account but you can’t post right away!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

vunderland

I recorded the full thing bc his happy dancing to it was the funniest bit njahahah

(uploaded to vimeo bc tattle keeps giving me an error when I try to upload here so hopefully this works)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Going on a mini rant to clear my brain so feel free to ignore..

I was wondering what it would be like if Paul wasn't on social media. That he didn't make unfunny videos in the beginning that turned in to going live etc. Someone earlier in the thread asked what is he doing this for, how could someone with a 'career in soshal meedya' do this to themselves over and over again?

Paul needs, what in his mind is, popularity on social media. His videos and whole personality face is based on being younger (insert how do you do fellow kids gif here). That's how he ends up with so many young followers who he then can interact with. As time has passed he's become more known for what an absolute grooming weirdo shithead he is. This for Paul is a spanner in the works because now his numbers are growing due to the number of people who are watching out of horror.

That's why Paul keeps saying he wants his numbers down now, he doesn't want 3k on his lives he wants 500/200/100. That's due to the lives being filled with hate comments and are screen recorded because he ends up acting like such an angry weirdo. Paul wants to go back to being a little bit famous where he could access his target audience and go back to geochaching with 19 year olds and meeting up with them in hotels, a simple life he's lost. So now we're witnessing a man used to controlling people losing the narrative completely and he's crumbling faster than Sophie's cheesy toes.

*Shrugs*

• Heart
Reactions: 37

madwor1d

He took photos of the Co-op lads? Why didn’t he post them publicly?
oh wait I know, it’s because he was terrified of a group of boys.
A girl on her own though…

• Heart
Reactions: 36

mot93_

Chatty Member
I saw a very rare thing, a defender of Paul on TikTok. I’d share the screenshot but it’s her face so I’m unsure of the rules on here… anyway she is exactly what you expect. Middle aged, Facebook mum, shares missing dogs in Arizona though she lives in Stoke. The hilarious thing is, Paul will loathe that this is the kind of woman defending him and not some hottie totty 19 year old 😂😂 it must kill him that his only real fans are women his OWN age 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Lol, the mention of the green trousers. Sorry Pool we don’t all live in garments that are two shades away from our natural skin tone making us look like a giant jelly baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
I am so happy to see all these new pork scratchings here with us! The hamily has grown and we are planting rhododendron seeds far and wide.

Bacon frazzles unite! 🐷🐷🐷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

eggsandwiches

Chatty Member
There’s absolutely no way he’s on drugs. you think he’d even know a dealer, let alone have the balls to buy off one? He’d be filling his little cargos

• Haha
Reactions: 32

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Oh hammies. I feel like tonight has been almost as good as that Sunday night back in January. I don't know if it's because of the new meaty injection of new tattlers or because that cherry bakewell with a quiff is on the edge or what but I've not stopped laughing

• Haha
  • Heart

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Can you imagine the reality of this life. He’s alone always alone. He wakes up every morning with zero purpose. He has not 1 friend. He never visits people, never sits down and has chats with anyone. No going out for food, cinema, anything. I think he must be the loneliest man ever. It’s made him bitter as fuck. He’s so jealous of Boo it hurts. He would love a partner, anyone just so he had someone. I reckon his dad asks him to leave house for few days every now and then so as him and his wife can have privacy. His being by himself so much is affecting his mental state. He looks deranged these days. His only way of coping? Living in his fantasy world, singing to a phone, pretending he has ppl, when he’s dancing and singing he makes weird as fuk facial expressions that just ain’t normal. He talks to himself so much as it’s all he has. I would never feel sorry for him as it’s all he deserves. He will die a withered old man who’s angry, bitter, and blames the world for everything. I also reckon he takes some kind of relaxant for anxiety that he’s probs told him doctor so much lies. As he at times is way too spaced out, slurred speech. He’s living his own karma right now but instead of trying to have some kind of private dignity he’s allowing everyone to be a watcher to his fucked up, lonely, sad, pathetic all his own doing life. I’m loving it all. I hope he ends up in his own hell.

• Heart