Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #47 Tragic Mike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Epic title hammies!
New ick unlocked this morning - Paul shaving with his hoodie on 🫠 unless there are electric razors out there that catch hair??

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Great title. I caught about 25 seconds of his live today and he said he was going to the bank. Do you think he has one of those accounts you need to take your book in to sign and get cash out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way he takes a pause when he’s said something, is it cus he thinks it’s a funny comment or is it to give us all time to gag ?

Reactions: 10
Well done @Srider and @witchescharmbracelet for making us all laugh

The way he takes a pause when he’s said something, is it cus he thinks it’s a funny comment or is it to give us all time to gag ?
Reminds me of his mate Liz Truss, pausing for applause 😑 wonder if he's got a share in the Beijing pork markets?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They remind me of a bad Sunday roast together, she reminds me of an overboiled cabbage and we all know he’s a rancid bit of ham
And it’s definitely luke warm with really watery gravy and lumpy mash potatoes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
following on from last thread and our dear @livelaughlobotomy mentioning him njahhahahing like a wet noodle, the 2 second wonder he is, that face is making me SICK to my core he’s absolute filth and you know he thinks he looks fit
My sincerest apologies, I've clearly manifested some sort of night terror for you

This pathetic little "hello" is how I think he would have greeted that 19 year old girls dad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello my delectable little hamlets. Can't believe I actually scrolled past his live, genuinely didn't have the capacity to listen to that absolute drivel.

The rage I feel listening to him be passive aggressive as duck to his viewers and they're lapping it up and sending him money?? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello my delectable little hamlets. Can't believe I actually scrolled past his live, genuinely didn't have the capacity to listen to that absolute drivel.

The rage I feel listening to him be passive aggressive as duck to his viewers and they're lapping it up and sending him money?? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
In honesty, I've had an absolute gut full of him over the last few days. He really grates my cheese 🧀😡. So I'm doing to just rely on you little rhododendrons to keep me updated, thanks in advance 🤣

Reactions: 7
What 19yo is he going after…you know someone he is talking to mentioned how great their city is and is heading there

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.