Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #47 Tragic Mike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul, when you read here today I'd like you to answer this question. If your preference in women is supposedly mid 20s to early 30s does that mean, if you had a partner, that once she reached her mid 30's you'd have to ditch her? Would she be past her use by date? Will this still be your preference when you're 60?

Reactions: 14
I've tried to make a new thread but it's just not giving me the option to 😐

Reactions: 1
Paul, when you read here today I'd like you to answer this question. If your preference in women is supposedly mid 20s to early 30s does that mean, if you had a partner, that once she reached her mid 30's you'd have to ditch her? Would she be past her use by date? Will this still be your preference when you're 60?
I'd be interested to hear his response to this too.
I doubt it's a preference at all. Women in their mid 30's - 40's wouldn't give him a second look. They are established adults with careers, homes of their own, children to look after, responsibilities and busy lives. Women that age expect a partner to bring an equal amount to the table. Paul has nothing to offer anyone... He's homeless, living with an elderly parent. He has no job and no prospect of getting one now. He has humiliated himself on social media and is infamous for being inappropriate with teenage girls. He shirks responsibility for the child he does have and cares nothing for what his 'social media career' is doing to his child's mental health. He is no self respecting adult woman's idea of a good partner.
Girls and younger women are easier for him to manipulate, that's why he 'prefers' them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion...

A Study into the Mind of a Narcissistic Cheesestring

Credit: @mrsgrinchhome on thread #46

damn, I was too slow. Can we have this next time?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.