Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #45 Pig eyed Pauly kissing your grans, ruins his own social meedyah plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video. Same old caption. Possible hair cut and shower??? I'm hoping for a live tonight as my child is in bed and husband is out. ENTERTAIN ME HAM MAN.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Such a prick. Ruining Corn is not on. However he is a big lump with knobs. Two. One on his head

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New video. Same old caption. Possible hair cut and shower??? I'm hoping for a live tonight as my child is in bed and husband is out. ENTERTAIN ME HAM MAN.
He may be smiling but his overly crusty red eyes tell the real truth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Finally listening to those that care about you? Who? Turbo Tina and your AgEnT 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Old Paul going down the 'let's pretend it never happened' route. Incoming live with comments off and Paul going on about how awful social media is.

He could have really played with that song though, everyone is editing it on TT.

For me? I really like old ladies
What do you like about old ladies?
THEY'RE OLD!
You can kiss em and give them hugs
DON'T NEED CONSENT (don't need consent)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No because I really enjoy the corn videos and he's just bleeping ruined it. Face on him like a Baboon's hole even with the filter on.
' taking time to breath' - pity you couldn't take time off from being pathetic

• Haha
  • Angry
Let's hope for a live tonight lads. We need some entertainment. I think he's truly spiralling 😂

Reactions: 5
Erm bleeping hell how do you get your kid Down so early...every night is a damn battle in this house 😆

His new video is funny cos his whole self is an embodiment of corn. Bland. Beige. Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact he’s completely ruined the corn song has ruined my day.

Also why does he smile with both sets of teeth.

😬< ham head when “smiling”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Him using the corn song is illegal, I swear I may ring the police.

His stupid captions are always the same:
'Finally....taking care of me/putting myself first/listening to those that care etc etc'

Recycling the same old lines that have ZERO meaning because you literally have not changed or done anything different because you haven't stepped off the path of delusion and that's all it takes.

Erm bleeping hell how do you get your kid Down so early...every night is a damn battle in this house 😆

His new video is funny cos his whole self is an embodiment of corn. Bland. Beige. Boring.
Ah you see the secret is, your child needs to wake up at the arse crack of dawn and rather than have the 2 naps which (usually) combined make 2 hours, spice it up, have 30 mins for the first nap then 10 minutes for the afternoon nap and be so incredibly manic by 5.30pm you just start headbutting the sofa out of pure delirium...then you're in bed passed out by 6pm 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.