Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #45 Pig eyed Pauly kissing your grans, ruins his own social meedyah plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK my top 5 are in no particular order:
-Bathroom door opening and almost taking his eye out on the hook
-The time he was cocky enough to go live whilst working in someone's home and the greenscreen popped off. His shocked face šŸ¤£
-Toegate
-Bath fart
-Billy Bear panic alarm

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh man I didn't give my answer enough thought, there's so many good ones šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When he took his ring light and football to the park for a kick-aboutā€¦Alone!!

And the one where Toephie told him he spends too much time on TT, he stomped upstairs and hid under the duvet.

Also when he was in the travel lodge doing a roly poly for us. Alone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just remembered another! Where heā€™s doing that rowing thing in his hotel room and he looks up and smiles to someone but the reflection of the window shows thereā€™s no one there šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Mine is when he stroked a dog and looked like heā€™d never touched an animal before

Or when he went on a really sweary rant about being a mug and canā€™t trust anyone

Or when he went on a rant at Sophieā€™s house when she went out for the night and took the WiFi password with her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As someone mentioned in the last thread, can we all share our ultimate fave Pauly Pops moment whilst we wait for his return?
I've not been on hamheeds thread long but his nuts advert which he probably took ages doing but only lasted a whopping 17mins on tiktok does make me šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awe Iā€™m only around 2-3 months deep into his tiktok, gutted Iā€™ve missed so many amazing moments. If anyone wants to post cringe vids feel free, I would love to see them.
I have seen a video where heā€™s wearing a cap and dancing then this big vile tongue pops out! šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 12
I cant get over how much he has aged/changed since the day of the 'welcome to chews day' original video, he literally looks like a different person but I can't quite put my finger on what exactly is it thats made him look so different šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cant get over how much he has aged/changed since the day of the 'welcome to chews day' original video, he literally looks like a different person but I can't quite put my finger on what exactly is it thats made him look so different šŸ¤”
Soshal mediya took its toll, poor man has gone from having ok skin to looking like a ball bag within 2 years

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's been drinking from the fountain of youth old ladies šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What do we all think Paulā€™s tipple of choice is?

I can imagine he likes a bit of cider, Sheppyā€™s if heā€™s got cameo money, frosty jacks if heā€™s had a bad month

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.