Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #45 Pig eyed Pauly kissing your grans, ruins his own social meedyah plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact that this girl looks so much younger than she even IS in the first place is just... well. very telling, Paul. you're 42.

Paige was making a fool of him I wonder if he has realised yet. He is so obsessed with single young women it’s creepy, always asking about their kids I feel like he thinks that he can step in as some sort of father figure when he hardly sees his own kid. The fact he won’t change after all this is crazy to me he is truly obsessed with young girls
exactly this, and young LOOKING women too. we've all seen that horrible photo of his ex looking like a damn child!

Reactions: 8
I’ll probably get slated for this but it’s my opinion 😂
Boo is boring the life out of me.
She’s obsessed with him just as much as he is her.
She’s projecting her experiences on to him and blaming him for her traumas. Some f*cked up tit has happened to me in my life but I do not spend the majority of my time online projecting it on to every pr*ck I see. It’s boring.
And this is not me defending Paul.

Reactions: 25
She’s projecting her experiences on to him and blaming him for her traumas. Some f*cked up tit has happened to me in my life but I do not spend the majority of my time online projecting it on to every pr*ck I see. It’s boring.
Been keeping this one to myself for a while so glad someone agrees😂. I wouldn’t mind so much if her content wasn’t so heavily revolving him but without him she doesn’t contribute a lot. I find she’s taken on a bit of a spokesperson role and anytime he does anything she’s doing a video on it, or in everyone’s comments about it… idk I just feel like it’s a bit clout chasey at this point

Reactions: 16
I feel exactly the same as you.

Reactions: 5
I think it's a trait that everyone who tries to take on Paul in tiktok shares to some extent. It becomes an all consuming thing. Quirky, Lost Soldier, James Morrell, Egghead are all very clout chasey and it seems to become an obsession. Some of them do it obsessively for a while and bow out and then others like quirky turn it into their entire personality.

I don't think Boo is doing this for clout. I think she absolutely has the right intentions with what she's doing and he does need to be talked about. Some of us who are Paul veterans might think she's flogging a dead horse but there are new people coming across him every day and content like hers is informative on who he really is.

I do think that she needs to protect herself more and maybe not be dealing with so much stuff that is clearly triggering to her because of her past experiences. It must be tiring.

That being said we're all free to have our opinions 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The thing that caught me was he acted like he knew her so well, for such a long time...DIDNT KNOW SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND SLEEPING UPSTAIRS. Only that she had a child. His face dropped like a hot tattie when she mentioned the boyfriend. bleeping creep.
This, so much. I cannot believe that this is the official Paige. I am utterly gobsmacked that that was the interaction between him and his beloved Paige. This is complete proof that all his screeching niceties in lives: 'PAIIIGE HIIII 😃😃..!! PAIIIIIIIIGE HOWS YOU GORGEOUS?😃 HOWS THE LITTLE ONE?' with such fondness, familiarity and over enthusiasm couldn't be more FAKE.

I never believed he has these genuine connections anyway, but my god the sheer contempt he had, trying to control her, tutting, rolling his eyes, hiding his face in 'shame'. Speaking to her like tit. And someone said he told her to come on if she WAS drunk? And then belittled her actions.

No nice friend would do that, if you genuinely thought your friend was at risk of doing something daft on the internet drunk, knowing there will be screen records. YOU WOULD END THE LIVE PAUL YOU UTTER CRETIN. you disgust me. You are so fake!

im glad she clearly dislikes you and played you because every little thing she said was perfection. You delusional, revolting creep.

Reactions: 16
I think it's a trait that everyone who tries to take on Paul in tiktok shares to some extent. It becomes an all consuming thing. Quirky, Lost Soldier, James Morrell, Egghead are all very clout chasey and it seems to become an obsession. Some of them do it obsessively for a while and bow out and then others like quirky turn it into their entire personality.

I don't think Boo is doing this for clout. I think she absolutely has the right intentions with what she's doing and he does need to be talked about. Some of us who are Paul veterans might think she's flogging a dead horse but there are new people coming across him every day and content like hers is informative on who he really is.

I do think that she needs to protect herself more and maybe not be dealing with so much stuff that is clearly triggering to her because of her past experiences. It must be tiring.

That being said we're all free to have our opinions 😊
I haven’t said she’s clout chasing. It’s just very boring now. It’s not about her or her story it’s about Paul but she’s getting the two mixed up and it’s a bit weird. There’s raising awareness and then there’s becoming borderline obsessed to the point you’re even mentioning him when picking your wedding songs 😫
But I also appreciate your opinion 🥰

Reactions: 7
Is there any delectable little hammies hanging around that know how to make a new thread? 🐷 we are running out of time like a cola calippo melting on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there any delectable little hammies hanging around that know how to make a new thread? 🐷 we are running out of time like a cola calippo melting on the floor.
I can give it a go x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.