Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #45 Pig eyed Pauly kissing your grans, ruins his own social meedyah plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Paul we’re all dying to hear you talk yourself out of this one

Reactions: 5
Are Paul's cameo reviews real? I cannot deal with the fact that he's rated 4.9 🤢

As someone mentioned in the last thread, can we all share our ultimate fave Pauly Pops moment whilst we wait for his return?

Reactions: 7
065AB61C-CDBE-4156-87A2-A808C85B233E.gif

Pauly-babes, I’m so ready for your inevitable pissed up hyper live later.

hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As someone mentioned in the last thread, can we all share our ultimate fave Pauly Pops moment whilst we wait for his return?
Mine is absolutely to door opening on him and nearly taking his eye out. I must think about it every day and it gives me a chuckle. Just the second hand embarrassment of if all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The pigs foreskin has had a shocker of a month; getting back with rat face, toephie and toe-gate, being dumped rat face again, getting sacked by a bag of peanuts, and then to top of the month nicely he has admitted to, and defended historic abuse of another range of vulnerable people.
He also had the pleasure of Margaret Thatcher on his live. Magical moments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Theres so many but the cap tongue video with Toephie flicking on the light is up there for me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mine is absolutely to door opening on him and nearly taking his eye out. I must think about it every day and it gives me a chuckle. Just the second hand embarrassment of if all!
This is my number 2… but number 1 for me is the ham attack and personal alarm going off 🥲 and then him saying the next day on a video he would have punched them but they ran away 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Old but gold... for me its when he turned all cowboy on us and ripped his gawd daymn jeans

and the rolly polly 😆 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My favourite pool moment was when he started reading Harry Potter to us at night times x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think we are going to have a fair few days of radio silence from le hamio now.

Also my fave ham moment was the whole 'WHY HUG ME' soliloquy after toeph binned him off the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The one where he’s prancing around in his dads bathroom and he missed the drop not once but THREE times.
makes me cackle every single time it comes up in my fyp

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All time favourite has to be him farting in the bathtub
Followed closely by when he was dancing in a hotel room and had to take a break and sit down on the bed half way through

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.