Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

samstown4

C7E7AD3F-7155-4C0D-A217-6F66F6493E15.jpeg
this particular screenshot from the “decorators are in” video makes me dry heave. his little girly hands and the almost side profile of his nose, no facial hair to hide his bum hole of a mouth and the complete lack of eyebrows. it just gives me such a deeply bad feeling ☹☹

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Bandersnatch

HE SAID TOE-PHIE!!!!!!!!!
The second time he says tiktok trophy, he accidentally says toe-phie!
I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

QueenHamlet

I am not saying this as I feel sorry for Paul, I just feel desperately sorry for his son so please don’t get them confused. (Also sorry for bringing the mood down slightly).
Imagine seeing lads of a couple of years older than yourself trolling your dad for being a complete embarrassment and well known n0nce.. the trauma and resentment this kid is going to carry through to adult life will be so heavy and I just feel incredibly sad for him. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Thread title suggestion:
Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #46 Popping down the co op what shall I get? I think I fancy an alphabaguette.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Latest Insta post

(Picture of the queen)

Rest in peace your majesty (not my photo)

Because yeah Paul, I honestly thought you were the Queen’s official photographer. I love how he’s stayed true to himself and put the black and white filter on (or chose one with it on)

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Srider

Hahahahah I seen the circumcise your eyes 😭 another personal fav was how’s Madeline McCann 😩😩😩

Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye#46 Back on lives still posing a threat, I’m thinking of a word beginning with P from the alphabaguette

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39