Snapshoteye #8 Paul’s new year will be full of drama, it’s all gone tits up since he lost his larder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That unwashed smelly grey hoodie is going to sprout legs and walk around asking 16 year olds for big hugs soon… poor thing. I pity anything that has to touch his skin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought NYE was going to be boring staying in away from groups of people. But who needs to go out when the freak shows on 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Omg he’s the gift who keeps on giving!!

The smile to his imaginary friend, the toes, the new video…WTF!! 😂😂

There is clearly no one there you absolute freakoid!!!!

Reactions: 5
Absolutely flew to his account when the poster above said who is he smiling at there’s no one there…

sharing the video here for anyone who is blocked, or for when he inevitably deletes it for looking like a grade A twit.

pretending there is someone there with him oh my days he is such a LOSER hahahahahahahahaha
That’s SO embarrassing I’m howling, what a bleeping saddo 🤣

Reactions: 2
‘Don’t believe everything you read’ repeating this on that reflection video just proves he literally reads this page 24/7 especially straight after he poses a video. How would he know people were reading this and talking about a reflection otherwise?

Paul you need to keep off tattle and start googling cures for dry skin

Reactions: 12
I’ve really tried to understand his new video, unless someone is peering out from inside the wall (probably where he’s keeping Sophie tbh) then literally no one walks down the stairs.

In regards to the plant pot. He’s just got a fetish for plants, that’s two videos in one days he’s shown them.

It’s probably called Sophie.

Reactions: 4
How hasn't she got the ick from him, trouble in paradise over Christmas then the first time he's back at hers hes doing that 🤮 he's bleeping grim.
Is he even at hers tho? Sophie doesnt look the type to have a vase with crappy faux flowers.

Reactions: 4
i can’t see it either LOL why did he delete it so quick 😭😭 oh paul u do make me howl mate i’ve gotta give it to you

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.