Snapshoteye #8 Paul’s new year will be full of drama, it’s all gone tits up since he lost his larder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Family stuff"... meaning, she's used her kid as an excuse not to bother. I do that too... I can't come, I cant get a sitter. When in reality, iv asked no one, I don't wanna go out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jeeeeezzzzz, I go away for a couple of days and I’ve missed an entire Paul thread! 😂

Gotta say I’ve never liked Sophie but I’m absolutely horrified she’s back with Paul. Whatever happened could’ve been a clean break away for her but she’s obviously too attention hungry to put the safety of her child first. 🤮 They both deserve eachother.

Reactions: 2
guys i’m spending new years alone and am pretty miserable about it but honestly you’re really cheering me up here. needed this laugh ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Still using the fact the poor lass had cancer that’s why he liked her bikini picture 👀

Reactions: 1
He knows a lot of young girls with a lot of serious health conditions who like to post pictures with their thongs hanging out because that is a picture they post to empower themselves when they are ill and paul likes it to support them….

Reactions: 2
I feel like we’ve become such a community can’t wait celebrate New Years with you all! We should all go for a drink in the NY wearing big hugz t shirts x x x happy new year lovelies x x x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He knows a lot of young girls with a lot of serious health conditions who like to post pictures with their thongs hanging out because that is a picture they post to empower themselves when they are ill and paul likes it to support them….
I bet you my entire life that if the “cancer survivor” wasn’t in her bio that excuse would never have left his lips. He’s found something he believes is a plausible excuse and he’s running with it

Reactions: 7
I feel like we’ve become such a community can’t wait celebrate New Years with you all! We should all go for a drink in the NY wearing big hugz t shirts x x x happy new year lovelies x x x
Aye this is a great idea we could all have our tattle usernames printed on the back of each one like a school leavers hoody

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is private 😭
You aren’t missing much… he’s only gone live whilst he’s private cos he can’t deal with the mass amounts of people who dislike him and he can pick on those who don’t agree with him cos they are out numbered.

He’s the whitest, flakiest piece of tit😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.